PDA

View Full Version : Any extremely thorough inspector near the Greensboro, NC area interested.....

matthew symmes
07-26-2013, 07:53 AM
in inspecting a prospective buy for me?? I could hire one of the inspectors through the realtor's service but I'd rather have my pick of my own. It's a 2 story 2300 sq ft residence built in 2010 near browns summit. I have a few concerns about the decking but nothing else glaring to this untrained eye. Looking to have it done in a week or so. Thanks for any help.

If interested, feel free to email

Jeff Zehnder
07-28-2013, 03:48 PM
If you cannot find someone give me a call. It it is a little out my normal area but if you cannot find someone and we can make scheduling work, I will do what I can.

919-851-7960

matthew symmes
07-28-2013, 04:15 PM
If you cannot find someone give me a call. It it is a little out my normal area but if you cannot find someone and we can make scheduling work, I will do what I can.

919-851-7960

Thank you sir. I'll let you know. Everything got pushed back a week or so, so hopefully that will work in both of our favors. I'll be in touch. Thanks again.

David Stoffer
08-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Go to ashi.com

There will be a place "find an inspector" you can put in the zip code, adjust the millage and it will give you ASHI inspectors

matthew symmes
08-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Go to ashi.com

There will be a place "find an inspector" you can put in the zip code, adjust the millage and it will give you ASHI inspectors

Excellent info, thank you! There's been a delay in our "contract", so we're waiting on an appraisal to come in so that we can get this inspection done.