PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Inspect Hiring in Several Markets!

Faith Greenwell
07-31-2013, 08:49 AM
U.S. Inspect, a national employee based property inspection firm, is seeking to hire inspectors on our following teams: Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach, Tampa, Northern Virginia, Denver, Maryland, Phoenix and Las Vegas. U.S. Inspect is growing, expanding and developing services that create inspection opportunities and capacity needs. In 2003, I personally made a decision to come on board with U.S. Inspect after operating a multi-inspector firm for 12 years. It truly is one of the best professional decisions I made.

Our ideal candidate will be passionate about leadership and people and display excellent customer service skills. They will portray strong verbal and written communication skills, have a dependable work ethic, be proficient and comfortable with Windows based computer programs, and have the ability to learn technical information quickly.

Candidates will have a base knowledge of residential construction with 2-4 years in a construction, engineering or related industry. Experienced, licensed inspectors are encouraged to apply.

We’re looking for top notch people who have the natural ability to treat home buying consumers and investors professionally and with respect, effectively work independently or in a team environment, have strong skills and proactive drive to engage realtors and brokers delivering value to meeting their home selling needs and be able to prioritize, manage time and orchestrate multiple tasks simultaneously. We are seeking flexible, versatile, professionals and respond enthusiastically to challenges and display excitement for a growing company.

U.S. Inspect offers an attractive compensation packages that include a base salary and commission, benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at Home Inspector Employment Opportunities | US Inspect (http://www.usinspect.com/employment) for more information.

You can express your interest in several ways.
Email me at fgreenwell@usinspect.com[/email] or give me a call at 703.293.1445.