PDA

View Full Version : Inspection a Crack House

Rick Hurst
10-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Did an inspection today of a condo crack house in a really upscale condo complex that had been rented out by a couple of crack whores and a couple of buddies who huffed paint thinner.

Client was buying it thinking he could flip this place.

What a disgusting place.

If the dope doesn't kill these types of persons, their housekeeping will.

The third picture shows just what peeing on the wall will do. :(

rick

Kevin Barre
10-12-2007, 10:36 PM
I always feel underpaid when I find these kinds of places. Fortunately, it's very rare.

But for the record, I suspect the damage in the 3rd pic is from a leak in an upstairs unit. I can't imagine any guy consistently hitting a spot that far ABOVE the toilet,,,

Eric Van De Ven
10-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Did an inspection today of a condo crack house in a really upscale condo complex that had been rented out by a couple of crack whores and a couple of buddies who huffed paint thinner.

Client was buying it thinking he could flip this place.

What a disgusting place.

If the dope doesn't kill these types of persons, their housekeeping will.

The third picture shows just what peeing on the wall will do. :(

rick

Are you kidding, Rick?:D

That is clean compared to some of the ones I used to inspect in Dade county and East Broward!

They are also easy. Replace everything and put a price tag on it. A "five minute" inspection!:D :D

Billy Stephens
10-13-2007, 04:29 AM
I can't imagine any guy consistently hitting a spot that far ABOVE the toilet,,,

Depends on How Tall or High the Fella was or How High and Tall the Fella was. :eek:

Jim Luttrall
10-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Those folks are kind of like rats, pee and poop on everything in sight, then go make a new nest somewhere else and leave the mess for someone else to clean up.
Nasty.

Rick Hurst
10-13-2007, 08:00 AM
Great analogy Jim, they are exactly like rats.