PDA

View Full Version : Inviting Friends To InspectionNews

Brian Hannigan
10-17-2007, 11:19 AM
I had a question from a member about an easy way to send an invitation to visit/join InspectionNews to friends.

There isn't an easy way to do it...... yet.

What you can do, while reading an interesting thread is look at the first post in the thread, right above it will be "Thread Tools", in Thread Tools is "E-mail This Page".

I will place "Easy Referral System" on my list of things to do (it's a long list).

Rick Hurst
10-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Brian,

When you say friends, I hope you mean actually other HI's.

I personally see no need in inviting personal friends who are outside of the business to this site myself.

This board has always been HI driven and I hope it stays that way.

Let the others go over to Do-it-yourself type forums to find out how to do their repairs.

JMHO

rick

Brian Hannigan
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Yes, I mean inspector friends..... or inspector enemies, as long as they are inspectors or a person interested in getting into the inspection business.

Rick Hurst
10-17-2007, 02:50 PM
COOL :D

By the way Brian, I saw a story the other night on tv about a new aluminum can that comes with a device that you can twist on the can and it can turn a hot beer cold in just about a minute. Miracles never cease. Isn't life grand?

rick

Brian Hannigan
10-17-2007, 03:00 PM
COOL :D

By the way Brian, I saw a story the other night on tv about a new aluminum can that comes with a device that you can twist on the can and it can turn a hot beer cold in just about a minute. Miracles never cease. Isn't life grand?

rick

I see Carpal Tunnel lawsuits from to much can twisting ;)

Rick Hurst
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Brian,

Its the pop top arthritis I worry about more than the Carpal Tunnel syndrome.

Someday I need to clean this office up.

Gary Smith
10-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Brian,

Is it against the forum rules to send an invite to come and read comments to someone other than a HI?

Example: An Agent?

Rick Hurst
10-18-2007, 07:07 AM
Yes Gary it is.

The punishment ranges from being covered with honey, buried and let the fire ants take care of you.

Also we infect your computer with a virus that not only shuts down your computer but hides your truck keys every morning also.

Seriously, do you really want a bunch of agents coming on here on a regular basis and telling us how to do our / your job or how picky we're being and keeping them from earning a buck.

They have message boards that are realtor motivated to their needs. Leave them be.

JMHO

rick