PDA

View Full Version : New member ....as of today 5-25-2014.

Andrew Rybak
05-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Hello, I am Andrew Rybak. I am a former IBM employee. I worked with IBM for the last 34 years as an Electrical Engineer. IBM retired me in Sept. 2013 at the age of 61. I like to keep busy and apply myself to problem solving. I decided to become NYS Home Inspector. I received my NYS HI license in March 2014. I also hold State of Connecticut Home Inspector license.
I also have a business web page: RybakHomeInspections.com (http://www.rybakhomeinspections.com)...so far my Home Inspecting business is relatively slow.
I am looking forward to be a part of the "Inspecting" community and share...
Thank you very much. Andrew

Brian Hannigan
05-25-2014, 07:32 AM
Hello Andrew Rybak,

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

In the upper left of the page there is a gift for business owners and one for home buyers, sellers or DIYers. This gift is from me to you. I hope you like it.

Jack Feldmann
05-25-2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome Andrew!

Andrew Rybak
05-25-2014, 09:47 AM
Welcome Andrew!

I hope that this is a good opportunity to share my experience...
Thank you very much.
Andrew

Vern Heiler
05-25-2014, 09:56 AM
I hope that this is a good opportunity to share my experience...
Thank you very much.
Andrew
Your input is needed, if we think you are wrong, we will challenge you, if you are right, stick to your guns! That is how we all benefit. Welcome aboard.

Andrew Rybak
05-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Your input is needed, if we think you are wrong, we will challenge you, if you are right, stick to your guns! That is how we all benefit. Welcome aboard.
Hi vern,
...so true, sooo true.

Jack Feldmann
05-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Caution....Don't Feed The Trolls!

Garry Sorrells
05-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Welcome Andrew.
Always great to have an Electrical Engineer here. We often get into detailed specific specification discussions dealing with the world of electric, your background will be of great benefit to those discussions. Don't get upset when challenged. It is just part of our normal discussions and not personal.

As a heads up. Many new members do not notice the NOTIFICATIONS tab next to your member sign on welcome line. It will contain personal messages from members that do not appear on the general forum postings. Some do not take notice of it or do not understand what it is.