PDA

View Full Version : Conferences West of the Mississippi in Fall

Rick Bunzel
05-28-2014, 09:07 AM
I need to pick up some continuing ed credits for Washington State this fall 2014 or early spring 2015. Anyone know whats coming up?

Thanks

//Rick

Lisa Endza
06-02-2014, 12:04 AM
I need to pick up some continuing ed credits for Washington State this fall 2014 or early spring 2015. Anyone know whats coming up?

Thanks

Here is a list of courses that are approved by Washington State for continuing education. Washington State Home Inspector Licensing Board Approves InterNACHI's Free, Online Courses - InterNACHI (http://www.nachi.org/washington-approved-home-inspector-education.htm) You can take them now, online.

Matt Fellman
06-02-2014, 07:54 PM

Thanks

//Rick

The conference in Las Vegas each fall is outstanding. Brian, who runs this board, is a huge part of it and does a great job. I've been to 3 over the last 5 years or so. They're usually towards the end of October. I'd imagine they'll be announcing the dates pretty soon.

I think it's good for 20 CEUs or maybe even more if you stay for some of the specialty classes later in the week.

It's usually at a hotel right on the strip and you can get a deal at the hotel. Nothing like a tax deductible trip to Vegas for a few days (except blackjack expense, of course :) )

Lisa Endza
06-02-2014, 08:30 PM
The conference in Las Vegas each fall is outstanding. Brian, who runs this board, is a huge part of it and does a great job. I've been to 3 over the last 5 years or so. They're usually towards the end of October. I'd imagine they'll be announcing the dates pretty soon.

I think it's good for 20 CEUs or maybe even more if you stay for some of the specialty classes later in the week.

It's usually at a hotel right on the strip and you can get a deal at the hotel. Nothing like a tax deductible trip to Vegas for a few days (except blackjack expense, of course :) )

It is outstanding. My boss Nick Gromicko owns half of that annual Vegas convention. InterNACHI usually has 6 to 10 booths at that event.

Scott Patterson
06-03-2014, 06:02 AM

Yes, it use to be a great conference when Kevin and Mike put it on. Now with it being sold to a Mold is Gold Lab and to INachi its future is questionable from my perspective. Before, it was the only education conference that was not aligned with any membership association and in part I think that is part of the reason it was so successful for two decades.

Lisa Endza
06-03-2014, 08:48 AM
Oh please. It's been 90% InterNACHI for at least the past 5 years. Do you like your reporting software? Do you like your E&O insurance?

Matt Fellman
06-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Is Brian still going to be part of it moving forward?