PDA

View Full Version : If anyone wants to throw a general range at me

Mike Pagozalski
07-11-2014, 03:31 PM
for the cost of GL and E&O I would appreciate it.....and it can be very broad .....thinking hard about moving back to Fl and getting licensed. Still am a RE broker there and have been around construction my whole life so getting a HI license seems like a natural extension

Dom D'Agostino
07-11-2014, 07:45 PM
for the cost of GL and E&O I would appreciate it.....and it can be very broad .....thinking hard about moving back to Fl and getting licensed. Still am a RE broker there and have been around construction my whole life so getting a HI license seems like a natural extension

Basic E&O runs around $1200-$1600, a little more if you want higher coverage amounts; GL will add $300-$600 more.

Dom.

Mike Pagozalski
07-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Basic E&O runs around $1200-$1600, a little more if you want higher coverage amounts; GL will add $300-$600 more.

Dom.

thanks, that was just what I was looking for

Dirk Jeanis
07-16-2014, 09:11 AM

Dom.
Personally, I would never do inspections in any case where I have another financial interest (real estate agent, broker, or any other position in the process). To me it could be considered a kind of conflict of interest and actually create undesireable liability. As a client I would not hire you if you were in agency for the sale or any other position where you had financial interest in the transaction.

I was in industry for many years. The companies that had quality assurance reporting directly to those responsible for manufacturing always had the most problems. This is very similar.

I would consider long and hard about limitiing yourself.

Dom D'Agostino
07-19-2014, 04:59 AM
Personally, I would never do inspections in any case where I have another financial interest (real estate agent, broker, or any other position in the process). To me it could be considered a kind of conflict of interest and actually create undesireable liability. As a client I would not hire you if you were in agency for the sale or any other position where you had financial interest in the transaction.

I was in industry for many years. The companies that had quality assurance reporting directly to those responsible for manufacturing always had the most problems. This is very similar.

I think he was just getting preliminary price information. I doubt anyone would try to inspect their own brokered deal around here, but you never know.

Ben Garrison
07-21-2014, 02:22 PM
Mike - I'm happy to provide a quote for you if you want to complete the application on my website at https://www.eiipro.com/quotes/home-inspectors-application. Feel free to call or email me as well, I can be reached directly at 302-690-9839 and bgarrison@elitemga.com

Thanks

Mike Pagozalski
07-23-2014, 02:10 PM

why, what is the worst that could happen?

LOL I am just kidding............ Dom had the correct assumption