PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Radon Monitor

Jim Lowinske
08-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Does anyone use the Sun Nuclear continuous radon monitor? These have been on backorder for over two months due to technical issues with the humidity sensor. I’m wondering if the wait is worth it? Would it be better to accept a lower priced unit with fewer anti-tampering mechanisms in place? Or should I keep waiting for Sun Nuclear to correct the issues with the 1030?

Bruce Ramsey
08-27-2014, 06:50 PM
They claimed the 1030 would be available over a year ago. You could buy have a 1028 making you money today. Lots of inspectors would buy a used 1028 if you felt a need to upgrade to the 1030 if it is ever available.

- - - Updated - - -

They claimed the 1030 would be available over a year ago. You could buy have a 1028 making you money today. Lots of inspectors would buy a used 1028 if you felt a need to upgrade to the 1030 if it is ever available.

Scott Patterson
08-27-2014, 07:24 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using 1027 & 1028 machines.... I see no need to go to the 1030 and if they don't have them, well go buy the cheaper models. They work just fine!

Lon Henderson
08-28-2014, 06:30 AM
I have 1027's and like them. Plus, for whatever reasons, they seem to have better durability than the newer instruments. (based on comments that I've heard and read)

Jeff Zehnder
08-28-2014, 08:51 AM
I also use the 1027s and have no issues, they are bulletproof but not as fancy...

Jerry Martin
09-03-2014, 02:20 AM
1027s here for several years now. No problems.

HENREY JETTY
09-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Hi Everyone,
I have two Sun Nuclear 1027 CRMs that I am not using.
In the great state of New York you have to be a certified Environmental Lab to use these types of monitors. I am working on being certified but it is a long process.
If anyone is interested buying them let me know.
Henrey

Scott Jarvis
09-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Henrey, I have sent you a pm.

Jerry Martin
09-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
In the great state of New York you have to be a certified Environmental Lab to use these types of monitors. I am working on being certified but it is a long process.
Henrey

I am interested Henry. Email with details Ratmanxx@juno.com

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,
Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,
Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,
Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,
Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,
Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,
Henrey

John Dirks Jr
09-07-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm using 1027's and I have no complaints. I also use alpha track kits for long term testing.

Adis Plicanic
09-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi Everyone,
Henrey

I am interested do you still have those monitors for sale thank you

HENREY JETTY
09-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Sorry sold them. They went quick.
Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Henrey

- - - Updated - - -

Henrey