PDA

View Full Version : Amazed it is still here

Jim Robinson
01-28-2015, 05:41 PM
check out this bird's work. I'm not sure how the bird got the stuff all the way down in there without getting zapped. The material was packed in there pretty tight.

John Kogel
01-28-2015, 06:48 PM
R20 with electric heat. :D

Travis Franzoy
02-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Wow, just wow!

Bruce Low
02-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Kinda hazardous, eh? FYI - If occupied by a nesting native bird species, it is against federal law to disturb the nest. It would seem the only legal, safe solution to the problem is to disconnect the power until the bird family has flown the coop.

david shapiro
02-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Kinda hazardous, eh? FYI - If occupied by a nesting native bird species, it is against federal law to disturb the nest. It would seem the only legal, safe solution to the problem is to disconnect the power until the bird family has flown the coop.

Happen to have a link to the law, Bruce? Or a name under which I can look for it?

Thanks

Bruce Low
02-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Happen to have a link to the law, Bruce? Or a name under which I can look for it?

Thanks

Since you're in MD, here's a "local" link..........

The Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918 - Wildlife and Heritage Service - Maryland Department of Natural Resources (http://www.dnr.state.md.us/wildlife/Plants_Wildlife/MBirdTreatyAct.asp)