PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13,, It's back

Garry Sorrells
02-13-2015, 08:33 AM
It's Friday the 13th and I am hearing about it from my children. Somehow they think that there may be a bad day to do anything that may put me at risk...:confused:

Just because I had a little mishap a few years ago involving a ladder they think it is an omen of a bad day. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't believe in that stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU

Left lower arm with a new radial end and a plat with a load of deck screws,

Still don't think there is a connection. :redface:

Garry Sorrells
02-13-2015, 09:25 AM
Ha. Ha. Vern Friday 13 made you post on wrong thread.:pound::embarassed::embarassed:

Vern Heiler
02-13-2015, 09:32 AM
Ha. Ha. Vern Friday 13 made you post on wrong thread.:pound::embarassed::embarassed:
And here I thought I was safe staying home:o.

Rick Cantrell
02-13-2015, 09:52 AM
I don't think it's a bad day at all.
My first date with Angela (now my wife) was on Friday the 13th, January 1989.
Top it off, it was a blind date.
We had Hot fudge cake and coffee at Shoney's in Valdosta GA.

Billy Stephens
02-13-2015, 07:53 PM
I don't think it's a bad day at all.
My first date with Angela (now my wife) was on Friday the 13th, January 1989.
Top it off, it was a blind date.
We had Hot fudge cake and coffee at Shoney's in Valdosta GA.

Could we get a second opinion ( from her ) on the Date in question?;)

Rick Cantrell
02-14-2015, 04:09 AM
It's Friday the 13th and I am hearing about it from my children. Somehow they think that there may be a bad day to do anything that may put me at risk...:confused:

Just because I had a little mishap a few years ago involving a ladder they think it is an omen of a bad day. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't believe in that stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU

Left lower arm with a new radial end and a plat with a load of deck screws,

Still don't think there is a connection. :redface:
Double OUCH
When was that?

Garry Sorrells
02-18-2015, 09:14 AM
Double OUCH
When was that?

2005 Tried my Wiley Coyote imitation, trying to run up a ladder as it is going down. Saw it in the toons figured it had to be true just like seeing it on the internet. Found out that the physics work against you. Ladder was on a deck covered with oak pollen. Didn't secure the bottom of the ladder.

Rick Cantrell
02-18-2015, 09:31 AM
2005 Tried my Wiley Coyote imitation, trying to run up a ladder as it is going down. Saw it in the toons figured it had to be true just like seeing it on the internet. Found out that the physics work against you. Ladder was on a deck covered with oak pollen. Didn't secure the bottom of the ladder.

Sorry Garry, but I like my Friday the 13th story better than your story.