PDA

View Full Version : Ice Rink Home Inspection

Scott Patterson
02-19-2015, 11:48 AM
This was the street to my morning inspection!

Rick Cantrell
02-19-2015, 11:57 AM
Why you northerners live like that I do not know.

JeffGHooper
02-19-2015, 12:09 PM
This Minnesota boy will never scoop snow or ice again. You just reminded me of why. Just sitting back trying to keep the sand out of the house now! Thanks,

Raymond Wand
02-19-2015, 01:28 PM
I am a northern boy and proud of it. Lots more snow and very cold temps here.
Zero F. right now but sun is out. Going down to minus 17F tonight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h (31 mph) tonite will create a windchill of minus 38 F!

Better then all that freezing rain which was very damaging last year.

The photo was taken last week when we had a hoar frost and very low temps during the night and an ice fog formed.

Inspection tomorrow when its going to be 0 F. Have told client already roof cannot be assessed fully.

It was so cold last night I saw a Chicken with a cape-on. ;)

JeffGHooper
02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Raymond you Canucks have to have a little brain freeze. I remember building in Winnipeg. Half of the crew from Bemidji Minnesota and other half from Ft. Francis Canada. Several things we could always agree on were alcohol content and curling.

Lon Henderson
02-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Back in November, we had a very nasty cold snap. Hit the lowest that I've seen on the plains here in Colorado, -23. I had several inspections around zero......put on the long johns, suck it up, and do it. However, spring has come early here. We're having March weather in February. New England's loss is our gain.....:)

Jim Luttrall
02-19-2015, 04:10 PM
Burrr!

A frigid 57 here this afternoon with only 70 degrees for Friday.:p

Seriously we do get cold here but we can usually count on some warm days like today to clear away any ice or snow.

You have my sympathy!

Chris Weekly
02-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Cool, Scott. Beautiful country you have there....
but,
BRRRRR, COLD

68 in Marin today. little bit of haze kept the sky from showing the blue. I had to squint my eyes to look into the haze - almost like snow blindness. ;)

Ken Rowe
02-19-2015, 10:56 PM
This was the street to my morning inspection!

It's been like that here since the first part of November. :censored:

JeffGHooper
02-20-2015, 07:56 AM
It's been like that here since the first part of November. :censored:

Ken, do you ever run into my little brother Lynn in the Twin Cities?

Home - Shorewood, MN Homes for Sale & Shorewood, MN Real Estate (http://www.customerdrivenrealty.com/)

Ken Rowe
02-20-2015, 10:10 AM
Ken, do you ever run into my little brother Lynn in the Twin Cities?

Home - Shorewood, MN Homes for Sale & Shorewood, MN Real Estate (http://www.customerdrivenrealty.com/)

Never have.