PDA

View Full Version : GIVE

John Kogel
02-22-2015, 10:11 PM
:cool: Great Inspectors Venerating Elvis. :cool:

Definition of GREAT. notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

Definition of VENERATION. : respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person. : the act of venerating

Definition of GIVE. . freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.

"they gave her water to drink"

synonyms:

present with, provide with, supply with furnish with, let someone have;

Anyone wishing to join must be an Inspector of something and must pledge by email allegiance to the King.
Want to join? Do you qualify? Contribute paper money of any denomination and we will place your name on our buddy list. Your position on the list will be relative to the greatness of your contribution. Elvis's Greatest buddies receive special gifts.

The logo is a thing of beauty. :cool:

Ken Rowe
02-22-2015, 10:16 PM
I like it, but I have to see the logo first.

Raymond Wand
02-23-2015, 05:21 AM
Hope u like the logo, its the best I could do given short notice.31496

JeffGHooper
02-23-2015, 07:32 AM
What about FREE stuff. Do we get FREE stuff. My real estate agents need FREE stuff. I like FREE stuff.

Shhhhhh, don't tell RESPA.

If I cannot have FREE stuff and cannot be greater than sliced bread, then you are all retarded bad people. OMG. OMG. OMG.

John Kogel
02-23-2015, 09:06 AM
I like it, but I have to see the logo first.
I checked the Buddy list and you are not on it.

Raymond, a great t-shirt design, we should talk privately.

And Jeff, you must be registered to receive, as written in the Elvis holy book, 'better you give, then youse receive'.

John Kogel
02-23-2015, 09:47 PM
OK here's the free pic for your wall, just a sample of what the Buddy list can do for you.

Ken Rowe
02-23-2015, 10:12 PM

The logo needs to be more distinguished.

Raymond Wand
02-24-2015, 04:56 AM
Free loot bag for the first 10 that reply to this thread. Includes books on How To Inspect An Outhouse for Dummies, Disposable plastic gloves, shoe covers, Lysol, A book - Now That You Own An Outhouse, magazine subscription - Outhouse Designs, Another humorous book titled - Now That I Have Pit, Where Do I Put The Hole?, and a gold coloured lapel pin toilet Plunger, so you can recognize other members of this esteemed association and a sample Depends just in case you can't make it to the outhouse. :whoo:

Any information posted by myself on this site should be considered as a personal opinion, belief or assumption and cannot be attributable by way of association to any other company, person or agency.

JeffGHooper
02-24-2015, 07:37 AM
OK here's the free pic for your wall, just a sample of what the Buddy list can do for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh goody, I knew there was free stuff. Got it, I will mass produce it and put it on everything, lunch boxes, key chains, pens, personalized toilet paper rolls, squeeze balls, and condom wrappers.

Have any of you used napkin dispensers in the lady's rooms as a source of advertisement? And if so, what kind of return can I expect.

Billy Stephens
02-24-2015, 07:50 PM
:cool: Great Inspectors Venerating Elvis. :cool:Elvis's Greatest buddies receive special gifts.

The logo is a thing of beauty. :cool:

Get a Girl Friend, Readers Digest Subscription, Puppy , Coloring Book something till it warms up enough to go outside. :p

John Kogel
02-24-2015, 11:07 PM
Get a Girl Friend, Readers Digest Subscription, Puppy , Coloring Book something till it warms up enough to go outside. :pOh Yeah, I was meaning to ask if we could have the hot tub party on your deck in Memphis. :cool:

Billy Stephens
02-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Oh Yeah, I was meaning to ask if we could have the hot tub party on your deck in Memphis. :cool:

The Gates unlocked. ;)
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTns4c0R6NSrjCwop_WKIxeSIGrlg1ji l_5rMwurXE98tJOUnPJ

John Kogel
02-25-2015, 05:49 PM
The Gates unlocked. ;)
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTns4c0R6NSrjCwop_WKIxeSIGrlg1ji l_5rMwurXE98tJOUnPJHey, that's great. We all got ladders and longjohns.
Let's make a rule, no live ammo this time. ;)

So you're still on the South side, high up on the ridge?
Just a half a mile from the Mississippi bridge?

-

Billy Stephens
02-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Oh Yeah, I was meaning to ask if we could have the hot tub party on your deck in Memphis. :cool:

Let's make a rule, no live ammo this time. ;)-

Would it still be a Party Without Live Ammo.:confused:
*y'all kanucks sure have some Strange Ideals.

JeffGHooper
02-25-2015, 06:37 PM
John, what the hell good is the gun without the ammo?

You aren't a ammo hater are you?

I know, I know, it is too cold in Canada to hold cold hardened steel in your hands.

John Kogel
02-25-2015, 07:29 PM
John, what the hell good is the gun without the ammo?

You aren't a ammo hater are you?

I know, I know, it is too cold in Canada to hold cold hardened steel in your hands.If you can't club a wolf with an axe, you won't last long up here, after the ammo runs out.

Anyway, for the hot tub party, live ammo is too dang scary. Let me know how it went. ;)

Raymond Wand
02-25-2015, 07:42 PM
Just make sure you wear a bathing suit. And you won't have to worry about shrinkage the water is warm, maybe too warm you may end up with a hot dog! :laugh:

John Kogel
02-26-2015, 09:04 AM
Ken, please check your Paypal account. We still have not received the contribution from you?
Billy, congrats, your Free Membership has been processed and we just need the Oath of Allegiance to finalize your promotion to the Board. :cool:
Raymond, we are sorry but your lewd and licentious behavior cannot be tolerated. For violations of the Code of Elvis, you are stripped of your Free Member status as of this AM. You're outa here, pal. Thanks for the logo.

Jeff, we told you, nobody gets a free ride. The King never gets a free ride and neither do any of his devotees. Free memberships are a code violation. We all give to GIVE. :cool:

Raymond Wand
02-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Ha ha John, thanks for the laughs.

I have experience being kicked out of clubs that give free memberships and titles. I'll have to check my credit card and make sure there are no charges from the Elvis Gives Corporation for bathing suits. :smokin:

I am giving myself a new title, CMI. Cert. Motel Inspector! :boink:

Hey Elvis, would you like a triple Scotch to wash down the bennies, and qualudes? :whoo:

Thank you, thank you very much.

JeffGHooper
02-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Ken, please check your Paypal account. We still have not received the contribution from you?
Billy, congrats, your Free Membership has been processed and we just need the Oath of Allegiance to finalize your promotion to the Board. :cool:
Raymond, we are sorry but your lewd and licentious behavior cannot be tolerated. For violations of the Code of Elvis, you are stripped of your Free Member status as of this AM. You're outa here, pal. Thanks for the logo.

Jeff, we told you, nobody gets a free ride. The King never gets a free ride and neither do any of his devotees. Free memberships are a code violation. We all give to GIVE. :cool:

I would think you would want and offer everything for free to me, after all I am pretty! With all those giving, someone has to receive.

Jerry Peck
02-26-2015, 06:19 PM
The King never gets a free ride and neither do any of his devotees. Free memberships are a code violation. We all give to GIVE. :cool:

Then the organization should be called TAKE ... as in 'T'is All King's Empire'. :D

Ken Rowe
02-26-2015, 09:57 PM

Make sure you don't take me off the roster so you can pad your membership numbers. ;)