PDA

View Full Version : panel

Russell Melville
04-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Wondered if anyone would comment on this panel. It is split bus,,, There is a dryer that is hooked to 2 single pull breakers, one on either side, obviously not tied together. Never seen this one before. It is a ge panel.

Jerry Peck
04-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Wondered if anyone would comment on this panel. It is split bus,,, There is a dryer that is hooked to 2 single pull breakers, one on either side, obviously not tied together. Never seen this one before. It is a ge panel.

Photos?

Even without photos, though, that is not permitted. So, with photos, the end result would likely only get worse ... if there is a worse than 'that is not permitted' ... maybe it could be worse as in 'how fast would that burn the structure down' ... :) ... wait, that would be a :(

:)

Russell Melville
04-27-2015, 06:13 PM
I think i got the pics this time.

Russell Melville
04-28-2015, 05:26 AM
i don't understand why you can't see them, i see the photos on my end.

Jerry Peck
04-28-2015, 07:10 AM
Russell,

Kevin isn't saying he can't see the photos, just that (and as I said) from your description photos are not needed to state what you described was wrong.

Your photos simply confirmed your description and that it is wrong.

Russell Melville
04-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Got it, and thought that might be the case, if were not for Jerry's first post. And I would have expected more commentary on this, i guess. Like, why wire the dryer that way?

Thanks for the clarification.