PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Texas!

paula voight
11-19-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi, thanks for the invite to join. As I am not a REAL Home inspector, I am certified with PBInspection for home inspector. But, I do have an online real estate and home inspector school. I am approved by the Texas Real Estate Commisssion for both real estate and home inspector courses. Anyone interested in any of this, email or call me and I will put in a discount for all members. I am very interested in learning more, as I have not been deployed with PBInspections yet, I have completed the required education and received my certification. As I did not join to promote my school, I really want to chat with inspectors about their experiences. I have been a RE/MAX realtor for 5 years and have experienced a lot with
residential and commercial tranactions, as the inspectors I hired for the jobs have been very helpful and answered all my stupid questions, which I am sure they enjoyed while trying to complete their inspections. They are a great group of people.

Thanks again for letting me preach! Paula

Richard Stanley
11-20-2007, 08:33 AM
"the inspectors I hired for the jobs"
Were you the buyer or the seller?

What is PB inspections?

George Capella
11-23-2007, 10:30 PM
PB Inspections is an independant contractor firm hired by FEMA to perform disaster inpection of properties damaged by a declared national disaster. perfect example would be katrina and the homes inspected by FEMA contracted inspectors to certify that the were uninhabitable. Good Luck on your road to success

PS: send me your info on your school...tymsavers@aol.com