PDA

View Full Version : New Construction Truss Storage

Nick Ostrowski
09-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Right around the corner from my house. This will be great if they are building Dr Suess houses.

Mark Reinmiller
09-01-2015, 06:27 PM
And the builder would say: "There is no problem with the way we store our trusses".

Steve Payson
09-02-2015, 03:56 AM
What catches my eye is that they dropped that as a single load. What vehicle can haul a load that massive and drop it onsite? I doubt a crane picked it either.

Mark Reinmiller
09-02-2015, 05:29 AM
What catches my eye is that they dropped that as a single load. What vehicle can haul a load that massive and drop it onsite? I doubt a crane picked it either.

That is interesting. If you look closely at the first photo it appears that there is a flat bed trailer below the front part of the load.

Steve Payson
09-02-2015, 05:55 AM
That is interesting. If you look closely at the first photo it appears that there is a flat bed trailer below the front part of the load.

Hard to tell from that photo. I thought it was a short stack of Blue Ribbon OSB.

Mark Reinmiller
09-02-2015, 06:04 AM
Hard to tell from that photo. I thought it was a short stack of Blue Ribbon OSB.

Blow up the photo a bit and it looks like a trailer to me. Of course, that raises the question of what was supporting the rear part of the load.