PDA

View Full Version : Steven Turetsky

Rick Cantrell
10-07-2015, 08:18 AM
I hope I am incorrect
I just read on Facebook that Steve has died.
No other details

Gunnar Alquist
10-07-2015, 08:36 AM
I hope I am incorrect
I just read on Facebook that Steve has died.
No other details

Rick,

It doesn't look good. The news report that I read reported that he has a "home repair business". Not home inspection, but could have been a misunderstanding.

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/police_identify_pedestrian_fat.html

Rick Cantrell
10-07-2015, 08:46 AM
I called his phone but there was no answer

Rick Cantrell
10-07-2015, 09:32 AM
I just received confirmation from his nephew.

Rick Cantrell
10-07-2015, 09:50 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426413887568256&set=pcb.426414517568193&type=3

Gunnar Alquist
10-07-2015, 03:04 PM
That is very sad. As I remember, he was always respectful and helpful with his answers.

Rick, if you know his family, please express our sympathy.

Gregory Booth
10-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Police identify pedestrian fatally struck in Rosebank | SILive.com (http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/police_identify_pedestrian_fat.html)

.........this will get you to a news article.........Greg

Scott Patterson
10-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Wow, I had heard the same but did not have any conformation. Steve was a friend and we helped each other several times a year with EIFS, Stucco and AMSV issues and cases. God Bless him and prayers for his family and friends.

We are loosing too many this year!

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
10-07-2015, 04:08 PM
RIP STEVE

Jerry Peck
10-07-2015, 06:03 PM
A great person and a great loss.

Mark Reinmiller
10-07-2015, 06:28 PM
I only knew him from his posts. Very sad. I will pray for his family.

Chris Weekly
10-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Very sad to read of one of our own passing.
I had a lot of respect for him through his posts.
Very knowlegable and down to earth kind of guy.
My condolences to his family

Nick Ostrowski
10-08-2015, 09:02 AM
I only knew him from his posts. Very sad. I will pray for his family.

Same here. Sorry to hear about this.

Some of the pics in that attached news story link are a bit disturbing. There's no need to publish some of those.

Pat Auriol
10-08-2015, 12:23 PM
R.I.P. Steve Turetsky...

Steve Payson
10-09-2015, 04:40 AM
Some of the pics in that attached news story link are a bit disturbing. There's no need to publish some of those.

Yep, I too thought they were insensitive and uncalled for. That's not what his family needs to see.

Jerry Peck
10-09-2015, 05:47 AM

That's what news coverage is these days - grab the viewers attention ... the more shocking the photos are, the*greater the attention grabbing affect they have.

Would you tell your client that the electrical panel needs to be replaced ... and leave it at that; or would you show them photos of a blackened and scorched panel with melted insulation and fried breakers?

Rick Cantrell
10-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Steve was laid to rest today at United Hebrew Cemetery in Staten Island New York.
Steven Turetsky Obituary, Staten Island, NY :: Cherubini McInerney Funeral Home (http://www.sifuneralhome.com/obituary/Steven-Turetsky/Staten-Island-NY/1549838)

Rest in peace.

Brian Hannigan
10-09-2015, 06:22 PM
I am very sad to hear this news.

Steven has been a part of our IN family since 2008.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Life is precious and we never know for how long. Live & love every day!

Lon Henderson
10-10-2015, 06:26 AM
I only knew him here, but it's always with sadness to see a good guy or gal go too soon.

ROBERT YOUNG
10-20-2015, 03:31 AM
Steven Turetsky passed away?

Steven, although we did not know one another, may God bless you and keep you in his everlasting favor.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

I am saddened at the loss and will miss his interaction.
Although I did not know him actively, he was always a professional and note worthy.

If there is a memorial of any kind, maybe as members we can sign then send a sympathy card on behalf of Brian Hannigan's Inspectionnews.

Please keep me informed.
Thank you for the news as well.

Robert Young

John Kogel
10-20-2015, 08:14 AM
Always willing to share his knowledge and always a professional and a gentleman. Your posts live on here, Steven.

Bob Wisnewski
10-23-2015, 05:22 AM
Great guy, really enjoyed Steve's posts and always respected other opinions with degrading someone. Had hoped to meet him at one of C&O Conventions but never did. RIP.

Bob Elliott
10-26-2015, 09:35 PM
I am very sad about Stevens death.Communicated with him a lot in the past and thought there would be plenty of time in the future to become more of a friend as I liked him and wanted to meet him some day.

- - - Updated - - -

I am very sad about Stevens death.Communicated with him a lot in the past and thought there would be plenty of time in the future to become more of a friend as I liked him and wanted to meet him some day.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -