PDA

View Full Version : useless posts

BARRY ADAIR
10-18-2015, 04:42 PM
let's end the trash here
reporting poser posters is as easy as clicking the REPORT POST upper right of comment frame

Gunnar Alquist
10-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Well, you can also block an individual. Seems easier to me.

Jim Luttrall
10-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Well, you can also block an individual. Seems easier to me.
I've done that but they still show up when others respond...

Gunnar Alquist
10-18-2015, 10:30 PM
It does? I seem to recall blocking HG and I no longer saw his. Granted, I saw the responses, but you can't have everything. Best best is to just not respond to trolls. They eventually get tired and leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... I see what you mean. Instead of the useless post, I get "This post is hidden because [useless poster] is on your ignore list." Not a whole lot of help. But, better than nothing, I guess. I just know the posts I should not read. No problem. :pop2:

Claude Lawrenson
10-19-2015, 06:13 AM
let's end the trash here
reporting poser posters is as easy as clicking the REPORT POST upper right of comment frame

I agree, at least a very small group of one (perhaps 2) seem to be pushing for quantity versus quality. I believe that being helpful and responding when the intent is helping fellow inspectors is the true purpose of this forum.

Garry Sorrells
10-19-2015, 07:12 AM
Apparently you have to send a PM to get a response . Even though it is a non response.

Kevin's PM response:"Garry I am sorry but you do not qualify. You can go to linkedin and start.
I did post the exact same picture on Electrical Code Discussion and can invite you there."

Kevin,
Still would like to have the links to sites/forums that prove that you teach and others listen.

Scott Patterson
10-20-2015, 05:32 AM
Looks like we are back to semi normal…...

Bob Murphy
10-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Looks like we are back to semi normal…...

Yes. We should all give a big shout out to Brian for stepping in.

Thanks Brian!!

Bob

Bryce Jeffrey
10-21-2015, 05:49 AM
I agree, at least a very small group of one (perhaps 2) seem to be pushing for quantity versus quality. I believe that being helpful and responding when the intent is helping fellow inspectors is the true purpose of this forum.

Sanity and common sense eventually win. Thank you Brian.