PDA

View Full Version : ASHI / CREIA Conference - Are you going?

Brian Hannigan
01-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Hi,

The ASHI / CREIA conference is starts in a few days.

I will have a booth there for InspectionReferral.com (http://InspectionReferral.com) & InspectionNews.net (http://InspectionNews.net).

Will you be there? If you are make sure you come by and say "Hi".

Scott Patterson
01-20-2016, 04:41 PM
I'm in for IW! On Wednesday I will be teaching a Class on EIFS at 2pm… Last class session of IW.. Special guest star will be making an appearance!

Brian Hannigan
01-20-2016, 04:49 PM
Awesome!

I look forward to seeing you Scott.

Aaron Johnson
01-20-2016, 10:22 PM
Spectacular will be there as well... See ya this weekend Brian...

Brian Hannigan
01-20-2016, 10:25 PM
Hey Aaron,

I'm glad you will be there. I hear great things about your software and look forward to seeing your latest updates.

ROBERT YOUNG
01-21-2016, 05:20 AM
I hope next year. Unfortunately several life strings are left untied.
Oh well.

I would have loved to attend your class on EIFS Scott.
Hopefully before they put me in the ground I might get to attend a conference and meet all you great house detectives and sharers of defect recognition.

If you can, post some random occurrences on InterspeconNews while you are there.
Its always great to see the like-minded gathered!
Have a good time!

Jack Feldmann
01-21-2016, 05:54 AM
I will be there as well. Looking forward to being in a warmer place.

Gunnar Alquist
01-21-2016, 03:02 PM
Jack, Scott & Brian,

I arrived in San Diego today and will be attending Neal Muckler's pre conference UPC/CPC class.

I have traded messages and information with you for nearly 20 years now and am looking forward to meeting any and all of you.

Jack Feldmann
01-21-2016, 03:21 PM
I get in Saturday.

Gunnar Alquist
01-21-2016, 03:46 PM
I get in Saturday.

Jack & Scott,

I am going to PM you my cel phone number. Maybe we can meet up for lunch or a drink or something?

- - - Updated - - -

I get in Saturday.

Jack & Scott,

I am going to PM you my cel phone number. Maybe we can meet up for lunch or a drink or something?

Scott Patterson
01-22-2016, 08:41 AM
Jack & Scott,

- - - Updated - - -

Jack & Scott,

I hope to make it tomorrow, Saturday night…. Already I have had two flights canceled due to the snow.

Jim Robinson
01-22-2016, 09:21 AM
Jack, Scott & Brian,

I arrived in San Diego today and will be attending Neal Muckler's pre conference UPC/CPC class.

I have traded messages and information with you for nearly 20 years now and am looking forward to meeting any and all of you.

Sent you a message with my number.