PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi. Don't bite me......

Rob Purdum
02-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Having been involved in the construction of homes since I was 12 it was only natural to eventually go this way..
I was a graphic designer / production manager for 12 years until I choose to get back into the game in some shape. My grandfather built 16 homes from ground up and the most help he had at any given moment was 3 able bodies. Those able bodies were always grandchildren. I can say that I am so VERY grateful to be now in this profession. Some may judge and that's ok, but I am so excited and proud to be here.
Those 16 homes were aways a side project, something he was proud of. Those homes still today are known to be bullet proof. And welp I was part of some of them.

Now, I'm just a newbie here in ya'lls world. Hello and how do you do? Looking forward to the years to come and the pages to turn.

Brian Hannigan
02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Hello Rob Purdum,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

As a "Thank You" for making your first post I have a gift for you. You can pick it up at:
Send Your Free Card (http://www.SendYourFreeCard.com)