PDA

View Full Version : Is this person for real?

Dan Harris
12-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Received this PM today.

Greeting
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jeannette Smith
[url=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/url]

Scott Patterson
12-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Received this PM today.

Greeting
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jeannette Smith
XT Host - Free Webhosting 30MB Webspace, No Ads, Instant Signup (http://two.xthost.info/kebesz)

Sounds like Joe B!

Don Emerson
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Who is Joe B? What does Einstein or Buddism have to do with home inspections? Oh,I think they are hawking cheap web hosting? Can you do that on here?

Dan Harris
12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Sounds like Joe B!

I honestly thought the same thing when I read it.
Then I remembered he's into to skulls and bones this week. :)

Deleted Account
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I honestly thought the same thing when I read it.
Then I remembered he's into to skulls and bones this week. :)

The both of you can get tickets to stand in line to kiss my ass, I am now and have always been a practicing Pastafarian (http://www.venganza.org/).

Ramen.

I ask you, is this much fun legal?

Billy Stephens
12-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I've been on & off most of today and notice the logged in Jeannette Smith .Private Messaging all day.

Even when JB was logged on. Glad they didn't make it to the S's.

John Goad
12-02-2007, 08:32 PM
I got the same pm & wondered the same thing, maybe they will come back & give an explanation.

Jerry Peck
12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I ask you, is this much fun legal?

It must be, because I thought the same thing the others did too - that it was you.

Too much fun? Nah, just 'fun'.

You must admit, though, that if this many people thought of you when they read that, there must be some reason, maybe it's the similarities? :D

Can't wait to see how you respond ... :p :rolleyes: :D

Rick Vernon
12-02-2007, 09:29 PM
She made it to the V's. I have the same pm.

Deleted Account
12-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Can't wait to see how you respond

I can't understand why you would care what my response is, as you are completely powerless to do anything about any response I might make anyway, right? Too bad ain't it, I'll bet you would like nothing better then to be able to control my posts, well Christmas is coming and if you have been a good boy who knows what Santa might be wrapping up for you. :D

Brian Hannigan
12-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I have deleted the account.

Brian M Jones
12-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I received the pm as well. I responded and then checked out the link in the pm. Was for site hosting.

Erby Crofutt
12-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Spammers try everything to get hits.

Read the PM, deleted without clicking.

Brian Cooper
12-04-2007, 11:01 AM
I got the same one.