PDA

View Full Version : New member looking for best path to take in the Inspection World

Dee Tutt
10-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Greetings all! I live in Rhode Island. I have Mass. and CT nearby. I'n not afraid of traveling.

I started out doing HQS inspections for a company who had contracts in the area. I did that for about 3 years. I have also done the mortgage field inspections for about 3 years. I've done Insurance Loss Draft Inspections which has gotten me slightly acquainted with insurance claims. I've recently linked up with a guy who is sending me Insurance Survey jobs. I have another guy who is going to get me started with commercial inspection risk loss surveys. I also have 5 years experience selling homes.

What are some lucrative paths to take? Should I take a course and do real estate pre-sale inspections? Where is the money at? I'm not afraid of hard work or starting at the bottom. My bills are being paid and I consider myself to be on the young side. I have time to learn.

Thank you for any advice or sharing what path you've taken.

Brian Hannigan
10-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Hello Dee Tutt,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

As a "Thank You" for making your first post I have a gift for you. You can pick it up at:
http://www.SendYourFreeCard.com