PDA

View Full Version : Loan progress inspections

John Tyler
12-10-2007, 11:47 AM
I have done work for Sage Consulting, doing commercial progress inspections for fund release.
I know one inspector that just does this full time, for both commercial and residential, and, does not give to many specifics as to where to get this type of work.(rightly so)
After many hours of searching the web, and asking some other inspectors, I have not come up with much.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
John

Scott Patterson
12-10-2007, 01:42 PM
I have done work for Sage Consulting, doing commercial progress inspections for fund release.
I know one inspector that just does this full time, for both commercial and residential, and, does not give to many specifics as to where to get this type of work.(rightly so)
After many hours of searching the web, and asking some other inspectors, I have not come up with much.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
John

You should have started your search on this site!! :D

Granite Construction

Trinity Inspections

Digital Draw Inspections

Fidelity Inspections

Land America

Broadlands Financial Group

Also your local banks are a good source for draw inspections.

Broadlands and Land America deal mostly in commercial property. Granite has a few commercial. It all depends on your area, some might not have any work in your area.

Wilson Hash
07-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Also try Lenders Choice Network

David Banks
07-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Also try Lenders Choice Network

I have done work for Sage and they pay real well and fast. Just not enough volume.

Jerry Peck
07-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I have done work for Sage and they pay real well and fast.

That's who I used to do them for, and they do pay VERY WELL. :D I named by "I don't leave the office for less than ... ' price and they met it. :cool: