Doug Cossar
12-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Just joined this message board. Kinda got bored at the other place

Cheers

Brian Hannigan
12-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Hello Doug Cossar,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

As a "Thank You" for making your first post I have a gift for you. You can pick it up at:
http://www.SendYourFreeCard.com

Grant Medich
12-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, Doug.

Roy Lewis
12-06-2016, 06:27 AM
Hey Doug
Welcome..What took you so long..LOL!

Roy Lewis

ROBERT YOUNG
12-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Hi Mr. Cossar, great to have you aboard this fine inspection vessel that was christened, InspectionNews, that navigates the charted, as well as uncharted, virtual waters of North America's commercial and residential inspection shipping lanes.
Happy to have you aboard mate.
Please sign in to your general settings and review and act on how you wish to be seen within this magnificent community.

I see Captain Sir Brian Hannigan has piped you aboard and provided you with welcome provisions to aid you along your inspection journey aboard the good ship, InspectionNews.:)

There are rules, as iron sharpens iron, but no need for liferafts seeing the message board, MB, is moderated.
Typically/usually, stowaways and mutineers are keelhauled by other members before being thrown overboard for mutinous actions/acts or not paying membership fees, to which you can see are free.
But some think they deserve a better suite or higher commision and voice themselves as such.
But wait,:hand: mutineers are dispersed overboard to other MB's islands throughout North America virtual waters.:clap2:

Doug, I hope you do not mind me calling you Doug, Douglas, if you do, please say so. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask me or other members. I am sure we will all help you feel right at home in your cabin along your home inspection journey aboard the good ship InspectionNews, and Happy to have you aboard. :)
Robert.

PS: I tend to be shy and not say much...:wink:

Doug Cossar
12-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Hey Doug
Welcome..What took you so long..LOL!

Roy Lewis

Lazy I guess:p
Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Mr. Cossar, great to have you aboard this fine inspection vessel that was christened, InspectionNews, that navigates the charted, as well as uncharted, virtual waters of North America's commercial and residential inspection shipping lanes.
Happy to have you aboard mate.
Please sign in to your general settings and review and act on how you wish to be seen within this magnificent community.

I see Captain Sir Brian Hannigan has piped you aboard and provided you with welcome provisions to aid you along your inspection journey aboard the good ship, InspectionNews.:)

There are rules, as iron sharpens iron, but no need for liferafts seeing the message board, MB, is moderated.
Typically/usually, stowaways and mutineers are keelhauled by other members before being thrown overboard for mutinous actions/acts or not paying membership fees, to which you can see are free.
But some think they deserve a better suite or higher commision and voice themselves as such.
But wait,:hand: mutineers are dispersed overboard to other MB's islands throughout North America virtual waters.:clap2:

Doug, I hope you do not mind me calling you Doug, Douglas, if you do, please say so. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask me or other members. I am sure we will all help you feel right at home in your cabin along your home inspection journey aboard the good ship InspectionNews, and Happy to have you aboard. :)
Robert.

PS: I tend to be shy and not say much...:wink:

Thanks Robert
Doug is fine
Cheers

ROBERT YOUNG
12-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Lazy I guess:p
Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Robert
Doug is fine
Cheers

Happy to have you here Doug.
Excuse the jocularity.

Some great astute members here. Truly rewarding.
Love to get some NRCC input.
You should be a great addition.

Jim Mosiuk
12-20-2016, 08:03 PM

Cheers

Hi Doug

I have been here for 5 years lots of great info.

Jim

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers

Hi Doug

I have been here for 5 years lots of great info.

Jim