View Full Version : Ten Little Indians

Jeff Eastman
12-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Okay. I'm dead.

John Arnold
12-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Okay. I'm dead.
Hmmm...
I like a good mystery as much as the next guy or gal. Jeff lists his location as "gone" and seems to have edited out recent posts.
But I don't get "Ten Little Indians", except that I know the rhyme from childhood.

John Ghent
12-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Hmmm...
I like a good mystery as much as the next guy or gal. Jeff lists his location as "gone" and seems to have edited out recent posts.
But I don't get "Ten Little Indians", except that I know the rhyme from childhood.

Don't they keep disappearing until there is just "One little Indian Boy"?
So is he the first?

Ten Little Indians (http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/mystery1/poem.html)

Deleted Account
12-20-2007, 10:37 AM
It appears that Panama Red (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pYj4t5ycmVs) is back in town.

Dom D'Agostino
12-20-2007, 02:58 PM
It's a non de plume, one of many ID's by the same bored poster.

John Arnold
12-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Man, you guys are cryptic. Will someone tell me what's going on? Panama Red? Ten Little Indians? The guy went to the trouble to erase all of his many posts, as far as I can tell.

Billy Stephens
12-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Man, you guys are cryptic. Will someone tell me what's going on? Panama Red? Ten Little Indians? The guy went to the trouble to erase all of his many posts, as far as I can tell.

John,

What I got out of all this was someone posting under multi names Jeff Eastman being one of those Pen Names. Implying he is also posting here under nine other assumed names.

Just people playing games.:rolleyes:

Dom D'Agostino
12-20-2007, 04:05 PM
John,

What I got out of all this was someone posting under multi names Jeff Eastman being one of those Pen Names. Implying he is also posting here under nine other assumed names.

Just people playing games.:rolleyes:

Bingo! :) (although the number of the other pen names is in a constant state of flux.)

John Ghent
12-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Sorry I did not pick up the hidden message. Hard to keep track of all the assholes on this site. I think Brian is probably not happy with how the site is misused. As a famous guy from the past would say, "what a revoltin development". It would be nice if this site got back to the "good ole days" of being informative and friendly. I really don't want to have to decipher all the bullshit. "Life ees too chort". (a quote from Jesus, my lawn guy)

Jerry Peck
12-20-2007, 06:33 PM
What I got out of that message was ... 'Holy crapola, just I got sued big time and now I'm dead meat, so I'm outta here.'

Or something to that affect.

Guess maybe I'm too trusting of people? :confused:

John Arnold
12-20-2007, 06:40 PM
What I got out of that message was ... 'Holy crapola, just I got sued big time and now I'm dead meat, so I'm outta here.'

Or something to that affect.

Guess maybe I'm too trusting of people? :confused:
I was thinking along those lines. He wanted to erase everything he ever wrote on InspectionNews so it couldn't be used against him. But, I'm definitely too trusting of people.

Jerry Peck
12-20-2007, 06:43 PM
He wanted to erase everything he ever wrote on InspectionNews so it couldn't be used against him.

Yep..

John Arnold
12-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Well, he's not really dead anyway. He had "activity" this evening on InspectionNews. I was actually wondering if he done himself in. That's how much time I have on my hands. The tenth little Indian hangs himself, after all.

John Goad
12-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Jeff,
Don't leave us hangin, what's the deal?

Warren Alderman
12-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Et tu, Brutus?

dan orourke
01-04-2008, 03:49 PM
M*A*S*H.....dadada-da-dada