PDA

View Full Version : Shadowing/Mentor/Apprenticeship Opportunities in Jacksonville, FL

Kurt Stein
09-14-2017, 07:47 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm new to the business, and looking to get a little bit of hands-on experience either from a local mentor or by shadowing a local home inspector for a few days. I am 27 years old, already licensed in Florida, and pretty much have my routine down.... I would just feel more comfortable shadowing somebody for a few inspections and becoming more comfortable/knowledgeable in a few areas. If anybody knows anybody in Northeast Florida, or in other parts of Florida, that wouldn't mind having me tag along for a few days, please let me know! I would be forever grateful for an opportunity like this to get me started!!!

Thank you,
Kurt Stein

Jerry Peck
09-14-2017, 07:59 AM
It's best, and considerate of others, not to double post, or triple post.

Everyonego here for posts: http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/general-chit-chat-home-inspectors-and-commercial-inspectors/49279-shadowing-mentor-apprenticeship-opportunities-jacksonville-fl.html#post275964

Kurt Stein
09-14-2017, 03:52 PM
It's best, and considerate of others, not to double post, or triple post.

Everyonego here for posts: http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/general-chit-chat-home-inspectors-and-commercial-inspectors/49279-shadowing-mentor-apprenticeship-opportunities-jacksonville-fl.html#post275964

Hey, sorry about that Jerry! I didn't see a forum category that fit my post great, so I figured I'd post it in a few categories that it could fit in. Which category do folks usually post in regarding networking, apprenticeships, shadowing, mentoring, etc.? I appreciate it.

Also, if I can remove this post, I will do so.

Kurt

Jerry Peck
09-14-2017, 05:15 PM
Kurt, I was mainly serving as flag man to get others pointed to one post so as to not spread replies out.

Gunnar Alquist
09-14-2017, 08:07 PM
Hi Kurt,

I'm not sure how others use the board, but I use the "New Posts" button below the banner at the top/left. That way, just the latest posts come up. I generally don't know if someone put it in the correct heading.

Sorry, not in FL. Can't help you there.