PDA

View Full Version : Let us begin

Cbolin
05-25-2018, 04:15 AM
I am looking forward to delving into information on this forum. I came across it while researching why my HVAC contractor installed the American Standard (assuming it is multi positional?)in this way since we moved the water heater out of the way completely. Crawl space is fully accessible and one can stand up in it..

Brian Hannigan
05-25-2018, 04:18 AM
Hello Cbolin,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

InspectionNews has many Member Benefits available to you. Some save you time, others save you money and some do both!

Make sure you view the list of Member Benefits at: http://www.InspectionNews.net/home_inspection/MemberBenefits

Roy Lewis
05-25-2018, 07:41 AM
I am looking forward to delving into information on this forum. I came across it while researching why my HVAC contractor installed the American Standard (assuming it is multi positional?)in this way since we moved the water heater out of the way completely. Crawl space is fully accessible and one can stand up in it..

What did he install a heat pump and air handler..What ?

Jim Luttrall
05-25-2018, 07:42 AM

Your best bet is to obtain the installation instruction manual. Post some pictures of the installation and we can try to help, but the manufacturer is the authority that matters.