PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from West, TN

firemanf21
01-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Hello everyone from TN. Looking to get into the business. I'll be doing a lot of reading on the forum. Right now just taking a look at what and where to take courses as well as what tools are needed. I am a fulltime fireman and looking for a side line buisness to help offset the lowsey pay from the city. any insite from you guys will be appriciated

Rick Hurst
01-08-2008, 04:01 PM
FIGHT FIRES FOR THE TIME BEING :)

Nolan Kienitz
01-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Check the State of TN requirements for HI licensing, E&O insurance, etc., etc.

There are many good inspectors from TN on this forum who can also give you additional information as it relates to the TN requirements.

BTW -- Welcome aboard and be sure you plan for an extended ramp-up time frame.

Billy Stephens
01-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Hello everyone from TN. Looking to get into the business. I'll be doing a lot of reading on the forum. Right now just taking a look at what and where to take courses as well as what tools are needed. I am a fulltime fireman and looking for a side line buisness to help offset the lowsey pay from the city. any insite from you guys will be appriciated

Here You Go!

This should get you started. :)

State of Tennessee - Home Inspector Licensing Program - Home (http://tennessee.gov/commerce/boards/hic)

Jerry Peck
01-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page and ask Brian to reset your user name to your real name.

We use real names here - allows us to 'get to know' who we are talking with.

Thanks.

Todd Thomas
01-20-2008, 03:26 AM
Welcome to the team......there is a is allot of knowledge here you should learn allot

Good Luck
Todd