PDA

View Full Version : DPIS

Jim Robinson
06-25-2020, 07:00 AM
Is anybody else getting contacted by DPIS as a "possible acquisition" of your home inspection company? Sounds like a scam so I've just deleted the emails and voicemails so far.

Gunnar Alquist
06-25-2020, 07:49 AM
Is anybody else getting contacted by DPIS as a "possible acquisition" of your home inspection company? Sounds like a scam so I've just deleted the emails and voicemails so far.

Jim,

Not so far, but I have someone to answer my phone, so it's possible that they are being screened. A while ago I was getting contacted by BPG quite a bit. Not really interested there either.

DPIS checks out online though. It looks like they are mainly Texas, Georgia, & Minnesota. Maybe they are expanding into New Mexico?

However, I have received a couple of notices that I am owed $10,500,000.00 by a trustee in Bangkok, Thailand from John D. Fox, Attorney at Law. I suppose I should forward my bank account number, Social Security number and my password file to him so he can transfer me the money. Don't want to keep John D Fox waiting, do I? From now on, I'll only be inspecting $100 bills!
:whoo:

Trent Tarter
08-31-2020, 07:50 PM
I've got some scam acquisition emails myself, I just delete them.