PDA

View Full Version : Dell Axim X51v For Sale

Steve Pereira
01-28-2008, 10:30 AM
DELL AXIM X51V POCKET PC PDA
The Dell Axim X51 is the ultimate handheld device that delivers style and outstanding features. The new Axim X51 handheld is perfect for staying productive, connected and entertained on the go. It features a bright 3.5” QVGA display with a 320 x 240 resolution, and includes the power and storage to handle work and multimedia applications. Run business applications, surf the Internet and enjoy your favorite multimedia content with the convenient mobility provided by this high performance handheld.
The Axim X51 has a sleek and stylish design with Compact Flash and Secure Digital I/O (SDIO) card expansion slots for adding more memory or for connecting bar code scanners, network cards and modems.
Features
Intel® XScaleTM PXA270 624MHz
3.7 inches 480*640 VGA TFT Color LCD
Intel® 2700G multimedia accelerator with 16MB video memory
256MB ROM / 64MB SDRAM, Integrated 802.11b and BluetoothTM Wireless Technologies Condition <FONT size=4><STRONG><STRONG><B><FONT face=Arial color=black size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">In MINT Condition and Full Working Order throughout, the package comprises: -

Steve Pereira
01-28-2008, 10:35 AM
GPS program and accessories included.
Also Home Inspection Program available with the unit allowing you to do an inspection using the PDA.

Best Offer

A variety of other home inspection tools, reports, and literature available.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Rick Seifert
01-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Do you have any pictures you can post, and explain a little more about the condition and any accessories that comes with it?

Steve Pereira
01-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I don't have a picture of mine but you can search it up on the internet. I used it for 4-5 months doing inspections then completely got out of the field. The GPS accessory unit with it was an extra $350 and the inspection computer program was $745. You can view the program and some examples on AHIT's website. AHIT - InspectIt Report Plus (http://www.ahit.com/products/software/reportplus.htm)

Peter Drougas
01-30-2008, 11:51 AM
I wanted to put my two cents in as an Axim owner. I have an older model that I have been using for 5 years now. I could not think of doing inspections without it. And mine doesn't have the GPS and Bluetooth features.
The inspection software I have is "3D". I check off boxes on the touch screen, add notes as I wish. Back at the office I dock the unit, download the report, clean it up and add a few more comments and I'm done. With access to the internet you could actually sent the report right from the Axim if you don't need to do anymore work from your main computer.
I can't address the total cost because mine is so much older. I can tell you that better GPS units are still running around $400. The "3D" inspection software (and I am sure others) are running over $1,000, into the $2,000 range, depending on features.
I don't know Steve, but I do know the Dell Axim. If mine broke tomorrow I would be contacting Steve right away. Although I would only want the computer.
Steve, is this Axim still under warranty?

Steve Pereira
01-30-2008, 12:47 PM
No unfortunately it is not under warranty. I have not had a single problem with it and it is working fine still not that I use it often. The reporting software I have is very similar to the one you are describing and it was a great pleasure doing inspections with it.