PDA

View Full Version : 1027 dip switches

John Dirks Jr
02-26-2023, 05:06 AM
Inside the Sun Nuclear CRM are dip switches. They can be changed to set the time increments for recording data. I used to have a pdf sheet that described how to set them and I've done it before. I cant remember since the last time I did it and I cant yet find the instruction sheet. Do any of you have that and can share it with me?

BARRY ADAIR
02-26-2023, 05:42 PM
hi John,
i don't do nor own radon equip
an internet search came up w/link & i think what you're looking for on pg 23

hth

https://www.sunradon.com/clarico_vega_extended/static/src/data/legacy_software/3/Radon_1027_Users_Guide_Rev_H.pdf

Inside the Sun Nuclear CRM are dip switches. They can be changed to set the time increments for recording data. I used to have a pdf sheet that described how to set them and I've done it before. I cant remember since the last time I did it and I cant yet find the instruction sheet. Do any of you have that and can share it with me?

John Dirks Jr
02-27-2023, 05:04 AM
Thanks for the effort Barry. I saw exactly what you did too and that is for the printer. What I need is for the monitor itself. I know how to take the cover off, access the switches and change them. My struggle is I don't remember what the switch positions are for the various time recording intervals are.