PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

jamie pasternak
02-14-2008, 08:03 AM
Hello. Figured I'd finally drop a post on the board and say Hi. Although, I'm usually not a board posting kind of guy. I inspect in Sarasota and Charlotte counties. HI's in my area are not known for being warm and fuzzy with eachother. This profession is filled with too much arrogance. I think we should kinda be stinking together at this point. I'm an ASHI member, ICC B-1 certified, blah, blah, blah. I just really enjoy my job and really enjoy helping people. So feel free to drop me a line.

John Arnold
02-14-2008, 08:21 AM
...I think we should kinda be stinking together at this point....
We frequently stink together here, Jamie, so Welcome to the Board!

jamie pasternak
02-14-2008, 08:40 AM
Thanks John. What part of Philly are you in? Many years ago, I bought an old house in Port Richmond to rehab. Shackamaxon Street off of Girard Ave.

John Arnold
02-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Jamie - We live in Roxborough/Manayunk - the other side of the city from Port Richmond. Shackamaxon is one of my favorite street names, though.

Jerry Peck
02-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Jamie,

Welcome to THE home inspectors board.

Now, if you click on the 'User CP' link just under the 'InspectionNews' logo, then click on 'Edit Profile' you can add your city to your location, so we know were you are in Florida - Florida is a big state and knowing what city you are in helps with answers. (I know you said "Sarasota and Charlotte counties", but you will not always put that in your posts, so having it at your Location: ????, Florida, helps.)

Are you in Port Charlotte, Venice, Bradenton, Sarasota?