PDA

View Full Version : Home Inspection software on ebay for $20

daniel nantell
02-22-2008, 10:07 PM
They are a home inspections software on ebay that sells for $20.00 has anyone out there tried it. It is in a excel format that a Inspector wrote , thanks for any feedback.

Nolan Kienitz
02-23-2008, 07:58 AM
They are a home inspections software on ebay that sells for $20.00 has anyone out there tried it. It is in a excel format that a Inspector wrote , thanks for any feedback.

Careful. You will get what you pay for. Not that you have to spend big bucks, but its likely a fancy spreadsheet that you can do yourself.

Jack Feldmann
02-23-2008, 08:00 AM
It's probably worth a little less than you will pay for it.

My advice is to get a "real" inspection software program.

Patrick Norton
02-27-2008, 10:21 PM
I have used Inspectit for 8 years and have been very happy with it. You can customize it any way you want it and it is "what you see is what you get" when you print the report.

Martin Potokar
04-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Forget the Excell Home Inspection Software! A number of Red Flags already present but first the application which tells me that this is definitely someone who's simply an average computer user out to make a fast buck! If this was back in 1985 when word processing and spread sheets were primarily in their infancy, then maybe I'd say taker a look. For now, do yourself a favor and Forget It!
:)

George Wells
07-31-2008, 07:46 PM

A few of the reports that use Excel are a little cheesy. The fact that it is either based on, or uses, Excel is not an indication of what it is or what it can do. Reports that are written in VBA and use Excel as the user interface can be very powerful.

Who is the seller? We have been the largest volume seller of Home and Commercial Inspection software on eBay for more than eight years. I have seen dozens of sellers of HI software come and go over the past eight years.