View Full Version : Correct Name of Siding Joint Fixture

Billy Stephens
02-29-2008, 06:11 PM
What's the trade name of the loose piece at the siding joint ?

wayne soper
02-29-2008, 06:27 PM
That is a Butt Joint and the cap or cover is loose. "Butt joint cap or cover is loose and should be resealed or refastened". Sorry Billy, I don't know the Tech term.

Billy Stephens
02-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks Wayne, :)

Joint Covers.

siding accessories (http://simplicitytool.com/siding_accessories.htm)