PDA

View Full Version : Fill 'er up !

Nolan Kienitz
03-05-2008, 08:18 PM
This post can go in either electrical or plumbing ... OR maybe just "stupid".

Obviously someone, somewhere was not thinking.

Custom home on 1-1/2 acres, bank repo, actually in excellent shape. Buyer is getting one heckuva deal.

Jim Luttrall
03-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I think that is one of those times when the electrician and the plumber refused to budge on who was going to blink:mad:

I came across a chimney in an attic once that the brick mason (and I use that word loosely) actually built the chimney outer course over and around an air conditioning duct that was in his way. (no it was not part of a heatilator system) This house was over ten years old and was built and left that way. I could just imagine the cussing and discussin that was going on during construction.

Some times you just have to shake your head and walk away:rolleyes:

Jerry Peck
03-05-2008, 09:08 PM
As a side note to that joke of an installation: Those lampholders are designed to be installed and used base horizontal to base up.

I.e., the lamp horizontal to lamp down.

Eric Van De Ven
03-06-2008, 05:57 AM
You guys got it all wrong...That is one of them new fangled "waterfall light shows"!:D

Scott Patterson
03-06-2008, 07:25 AM
Perfect for nighttime gardening!

Rick Hurst
03-06-2008, 07:44 AM
That would have been great as a teen filling up those water balloons at midnight. :)

Jim Zborowski
03-06-2008, 08:35 AM
It's so you can see to hook up the hose at night when you want to soak the yard to find night crawlers.

Aaron Miller
03-06-2008, 08:44 AM
This was inevitable being as Texas now allows plumbers to legally perform electrical installations . . .

What's next?

Aaron:eek:

Eric Van De Ven
03-06-2008, 08:46 AM
It's so you can see to hook up the hose at night when you want to soak the yard to find night crawlers.

Who is out looking for Realtors at night?:D :D

Disclaimer: Not intended to offend any hard working Realtors!;)

Jack Feldmann
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
The hose faucet didn't work it was just decoration, since the electrician cut the pipe off in the wall.