PDA

View Full Version : Whatsa Going On?

Rick Hurst
03-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Anyone have a clue on this one?

Plant Violation?

This house was wired with more gizmos and switches than anything I've ever seen before. This guy even had them in a kitchen cabinet above the kitchen sink.

The seller had told the agent he bet there would be no electrical violations found at this home during the inspection. He was proud to let everyone know he was an Electrical Engineer.

Not one GFCI protected receptacle anywhere except in the kitchen cabinet master control or time traveler device he had.

rick

Jim Luttrall
03-25-2008, 08:12 AM
The seller had told the agent he bet there would be no electrical violations found at this home

Rick, I hope you took the bet! You know there will be stuff when they say that!

Rick Hurst
03-25-2008, 08:18 AM
Jim,

You know when you walk in the door and people say such things to you its like they are putting a curse on the home.

Yeah, I should have taken that bet. The electrical section of the report seemed to have the most ink. ;)

rick

David Banks
03-25-2008, 12:10 PM
These from old Navy Electricians house I did a couple of years ago.

Jim Luttrall
03-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Looks like you might find one of those "sub" panels that Jerry Peck keeps telling us about if you look hard enough.:D

Billy Stephens
03-25-2008, 04:49 PM
Plant Violation?

rick

Maybe He was concerned Some One or something was doing a Drive By Whizzing of his shrubs.

Did You notice any unusual stains or dead / dieing Vegetation. :D

Jerry Peck
03-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Plant Violation?

Little Shop of Horrors?

Alton Darty
03-25-2008, 06:16 PM
An extremely warped botanist for a neighbor?
Alton

Rick Hurst
03-25-2008, 10:17 PM
David,

You mentioned the Navy Electricians.

Dont' forget the Navy HVAC workers too. Their work can be questionable too.

David Banks
03-26-2008, 05:52 AM
David,

You mentioned the Navy Electricians.

Dont' forget the Navy HVAC workers too. Their work can be questionable too.

Now that's one of Jerrys "Subs"

Jerry Peck
03-26-2008, 06:09 AM
Now that's one of Jerrys "Subs"

I BET THERE IS A "SUBPANEL" in there!

Cool! :cool:

Gunnar Alquist
03-26-2008, 07:57 AM
I ran into this a few years back. Teeny house, less than 1000 sq.ft. The seller was an electrical engineer and he had wired his entire house with relays. The whole thing was enclosed behind clear plastic so you could see the green LEDs that indicated which relay was on.