PDA

View Full Version : Signed out

Lee Nettnin
03-28-2008, 05:51 AM
Hi Brian,
Just curious, I have noticed lately that I have to constantly keep logging in. For instance this morning I signed in, went away from my computer to have a cup of coffee and 30 minutes later I came back and had to sign in again. Is it something you changed or is it my computer?
Thanks, Lee

John Arnold
03-28-2008, 06:01 AM
Lee - Are you checking "Remember me" when you log in?

Brian Hannigan
03-28-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi Lee,

No changes on this end.

As John mentioned make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked (it should be by default) and also check your computer to see if you have a program the is deleting your cookies. Maybe a new anti-virus or anti-spyware program you have installed?

Other than that maybe it's the coffee. Try decaf ;)

Rick Hurst
03-28-2008, 06:16 AM
Lee,

Are you by chance deleting your browser history? If so, you may be erasing your passwords stored which could cause this problem.

Just a thought.

rick

Richard Rushing
05-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Deleting your cookies, are you?

That'll do it.

RR

Lee Nettnin
05-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Hi Lee,

No changes on this end.

As John mentioned make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked (it should be by default) and also check your computer to see if you have a program the is deleting your cookies. Maybe a new anti-virus or anti-spyware program you have installed?

Other than that maybe it's the coffee. Try decaf ;)

Oops, I kinda forgot about this thread. Somehow the "remember Me" box was unchecked. I swear I didn't do it. Anyway I checked the box and the problem went away.

Decaf? Whats that?

Thanks Brian