PDA

View Full Version : New to HI

Tori Tavel
05-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello All! Just introducing myself as a newbie HI. I'm actually going through the New York training to get my license. There appears to be alot of excellent information here. I look forward to interacting with this forum and picking the brains of some experienced veterans of the business.

John Arnold
05-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Welcome Tori!
Wappingers Falls! I lived in Hopewell Junction for a brief period in the 70s. I have a friend in Beacon who is head of the Randolph School.

Ron Bibler
05-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Dude wellcome home.

Best to ya you will find some very good stuff going hear.

Ron

Excellence Exterminating and Thermal Imaging (http://www.santarosatermiteandpestcontrol.com)

Gunnar Alquist
05-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Tori,

My wife was born and raised just north of you in Poughkeepsie. Left there a looong time ago.

John Arnold
05-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Tori,

My wife was born and raised just north of you in Poughkeepsie. Left there a looong time ago.

I had my first car accident in Poughkeepsie! Ok, not that exciting. It was on the Vassar campus.

Jim Robinson
05-06-2008, 04:52 PM
My sister lives in Poughkeepsie. Does that count for a connection? Welcome to the board. You'll learn a ton here.

Brandon Chew
05-07-2008, 06:38 AM
Welcome Tori!
Wappingers Falls! I lived in Hopewell Junction for a brief period in the 70s. I have a friend in Beacon who is head of the Randolph School.

Small world, John. I was born & raised near Philly in lower Bucks Co, then lived in the White Plains NY area for a few years in the mid 80's before settling down near Albany NY.