PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Barbara Howard
05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
As a new member and probably the only female inspector in the group, I have lots to say about Georgia's new HB1217. Can I get anyone to hear it is the question?

John Arnold
05-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Welcome Barbara! We definitely have, or at least have had, other women on the board.
I'd suggest you post your GA legislation question/statement on
http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_inspection/associations-ethics-standards-licensing-legislation-home-inspectors-commercial-inspectors/

Billy Stephens
05-07-2008, 11:58 AM
As a new member and probably the only female inspector in the group, I have lots to say about Georgia's new HB1217. Can I get anyone to hear it is the question?

Maybe. :eek:

Jerry Peck
05-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Billy,

*I* know who that lady is pointing at ... :D

Billy Stephens
05-07-2008, 02:45 PM
--- the question--

Billy,

*I* know who that lady is pointing at ... :D

She also looked like, She had some Questions, She would like Answers for. ;)

Rick Hurst
05-07-2008, 03:51 PM
If I remember the story behind that picture correctly, Jerry P. was being asked to get the he77 out of this persons home and she was giving him a piece of her mind while he was loading up his things.

I'd rather have to put up with the biting dog.

rick

Rick Hurst
05-07-2008, 04:06 PM
As a new member and probably the only female inspector in the group,

We have had quite a few females join the board, but it seems most disappear after awhile.

Don't know if they leave the business or what?

I've known several women myself who have became inspectors and have quit the business and went into the real estate side of the market. Go figure.

Wonder what ever happened to Susan C. who used to post quite often on the old board? I believe she was a city inspector somewhere.

rick