PDA

View Full Version : Burglar Bars

Rick Hurst
05-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Its one thing to have to live with them while your living, but you'd think that the dead wouldn't have to worry with them.

Actually, due to the azz-holes who steal, they are now placing bars around the mausoleums to prevent the brass or copper name plaques from being stolen.

Ron Bibler
05-15-2008, 10:27 AM
They will be after the gold in your teath next.

Thats is just to much.

Best

Ron

Jerry McCarthy
05-15-2008, 11:13 AM
They are already stealing them from memorial park benches donated in the memory of some local folks. Hello plastic!

Rick Hurst
05-15-2008, 06:41 PM
Jerry,

Here they are stealing them off the Veterans graves. No shame at all in these fools.

rick

Jim Zborowski
05-22-2008, 06:11 AM
Just after I got out of high school, we had a small family cemetary just outside a nearby town in the woods, where a group of kids broke into the mausoleum and stole the residants skull. They put a couple bulbs in the eye sockets and put it on the parcel shelf of their car. Rode arround with it there for several days before a city cop thought it looked a little to real. Odd thing is, they only got probation, if I remember correctly.

Steven Meyer
06-03-2008, 07:16 PM
HELLO FROM THE BEYOND

Is nothing sacared down there????

When I am done dusting off the clouds will have to hop on down and see if my grave marker is still there.

Shoulda gotten one of those heavy granit markers, but with my luck it would end up as someones granit counter top.

Really pathetic

Gives new meaning to "grave robbers"

If they catch these jokers, punishment should be 3 years of hand digging graves.

Nick Ostrowski
06-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Just after I got out of high school, we had a small family cemetary just outside a nearby town in the woods, where a group of kids broke into the mausoleum and stole the residants skull. They put a couple bulbs in the eye sockets and put it on the parcel shelf of their car. Rode arround with it there for several days before a city cop thought it looked a little to real. Odd thing is, they only got probation, if I remember correctly.

That is beyond bizarre Jim. And I thought I was a delinquent in HS blowing up mailboxes and throwing eggs.

Jim Zborowski
06-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Think thats bizare Nick, I went to grade school with a kid named Nick Ostrowski.