PDA

View Full Version : Georgia On My Mind

Deleted Account
05-15-2008, 03:39 PM
You have to hand it to Governor Sonny Purdue of Georgia he is my kind of leader, not only did he veto a horrendous home inspection licensing bill and prevented it from becoming law, but he followed through with signing a bill that expands the CCW law (http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8331521&nav=5kZQ) to allow law-abiding citizens to conceal carry where they were once prohibited.

Where is this kind of leadership in Washington, nowhere I tell you, sadly nowhere.

Rick Hurst
05-15-2008, 06:43 PM
I also heard he made a 87 on the NACHI online test.

Maybe he's retiring soon and looking out for himself. ;)

rick

Deleted Account
05-15-2008, 07:37 PM
I also heard he made a 87 on the NACHI online test.

Maybe he's retiring soon and looking out for himself. ;)

rick

I guess you must like your Governors in Texas real dumb, BTW who was the ignoramus who signed your licensing bill plunging your state into darkness and handing your profession over to the Realtors, don't tell me it was GWB?

Rick Hurst
05-15-2008, 07:46 PM
For someone who claims to be in his own words an "INSPECTOR GOD", when do you have time to perform HI's when it seems all you know is ranting about politics.

BTW, I didn't vote for GWB either. Can't put the blame on me for that one. :D

rick

Deleted Account
05-15-2008, 08:11 PM
The home inspection profession in Florida & Texas is lost to the bean-counters and small-minded people who populate the government cubicles in our respective states but at least Georgia, sweet Georgia was spared, something to be thankful for.

Who knows the good Governor in Kansas may decide to veto that piece-O-crap taking up valuable real estate on his desk too, we can all hope. :)