PDA

View Full Version : Weldon says Howdy from West Texas

Weldon Langley
05-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Just wanted to say howdy to all you fellow inspectors. I have been in the business for 8 years in Odessa, TX. Have been reading some of the various postings and must say that I am encouraged by what I have seen so far. I am very encouraged about the apparent willingness of other members to offer genuine reponses to those seeking infor / help. From what I have seen so far, I know that I will benefit from your expertise and experiences. Looking forward to contributing.

Ron Bibler
05-17-2008, 01:03 PM
So you like to play in the sand box.? L.O.L.

Thats an inside joke. Look around and you will understand.

Good to have you.

I have a daughter in Plaino. Is that far from you ?

Best

Ron

Weldon Langley
05-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Ron,
Thanks for the welcome. Not sure that I understand the sandbox but looking forward to finding out. With regard to Plano, its about 5 hrs NE of me. I am in the Odessa / Midland area which is near the SE corner of New Mexico. I do have a son however that is in Ft Worth which is not too far from Plano. :)

Ron Bibler
05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Hey weldon how is you work load holding up? Its been good in my area about an HR north of San Francisco on the coast.

Been doing a lot of bank inspection. REO's The only problem with some of them is the billing of escrow. but they aways pay at the end.

Best

Ron

BARRY ADAIR
05-18-2008, 05:45 AM
I'll try again, my last cup-o-joe backfired :confused:

Howdy and good to have you on board.

Weldon Langley
05-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks Ron and Barry for the Welcome. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you.