PDA

View Full Version : New and Inspired

TE Jones
06-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Hello fellow Inspectors and Inspectorettes! Newly acquired license and like everyone else new, I'm looking for direction in all positive avenues :) of approach in the industry. I've looked around and observed various forums and sites with mixed messages, focusing on those individuals that operate from confidence as leaders and examples. I haven't had the opportunity to view all those here yet, so without prejudice I say thank you for allowing me in your ranks to learn from and a special thank you to Brian for accepting me in. "The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart."
Buddha

Rick Hurst
06-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Welcome Jones,

If your new into this business your going to need some God, maybe even a Budda to listen to your prayers at night. :D

John Arnold
06-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Welcome Tom!
There is a searchable archive with years of information from the past incarnation (speaking of Buddha) of this site at
InspectionNews.com - Home Inspection Home Inspector Inspection Report (http://www.inspectionnews.com/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&category=1)

Ted Menelly
06-14-2008, 11:39 AM
A quote from Buddha and the name of Tom Jones...... Cool

You can be the singing/preaching Home Inspector.

Welcome. I'm from DFW. Southeast Texas is just a little to humid for me. That's like comparing where I came from, Northeast Florida to Miami.

Ted

Ron Bibler
06-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Todays weather report form the North Bay of Calif.

70 deg. Cool wind from the west on shore. Just a bit of fog. at 6 am burning off at Noon.

Best

Ron