PDA

View Full Version : Proper Wine Storage

Jerry McCarthy
05-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Doesn't this location pose a heat problem for the proper storage of wine?

Nick Ostrowski
05-04-2007, 08:02 AM
There are too many things wrong in that picture to even know where to begin.

Jim McClendon
05-04-2007, 08:04 AM
It depends on where the wine was made.

Phillip Stojanik
05-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I would agree with your assessment that that is improper storage of wine!

But then the owner of that house problaby isn't at all concerned about the quality of his wine, how it was stored, or where he ultimatly leaves his empties considering how many gas burning appliances he has in his bedroom!

If I slept that close to death each night I would probably want a little buzz on before bedtime too; otherwise I wouln't ever get any sleep!:eek:

Jerry Peck
05-04-2007, 09:30 AM
No, as can be seen very clearly in that photo, there is adequate room for the wine to be stored in the horizontal position, with the combustion air passing over the wine bottle, there will be a chilling effect, typically exaggerated by home inspectors who walk into rooms like that and feel chills run up and down their spines, proving the chilling effect is working.

Rick Hurst
05-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I think that place belongs to this couple.

wayne soper
05-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Dude,UHH,DUDE,UHHHH,DUDE,UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH,H HAHAHHHHA, Funny! DUDE! OUCH, DUDE, LUBE DUDE!LUUUUUUUUUUUBE!

Tim Moreira
05-04-2007, 10:15 PM
It is simply amazing the things you see in someone else's house.

It is even more amazing that they are not in the least embarrassed by it.

If you came across it in a bathroom drawer while checking the drawer's tracks that would be one thing, or inside a cabinet while checking the hinges, but out in the open when they have a "scheduled" visitor to their home.

Oh my.:eek: