PDA

View Full Version : Haven't heard this complaint before

Jack Feldmann
07-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Got a call from the buyer's agent today. She said the the buyers did not like my report because it gave them too much information about the house.
My wife (stunned) said, "SAY WHAT???"
IN the following conversation she told the agent the we are required by the SOP of the State and ASHI to include certain things in the report, whether they want to see it or not, we have to tell them where things are, what they are, and the condition.

She also told her that we have never had a client tell us we told them too much, AND that since we have such a huge liability, we would be fools NOT to tell them everything we could.

Later this evening I got a call from the clients thanking me for such a detailed report.

I guess maybe someone was a little concerned about not getting that commission check.....hhhmmmmmmmmmmm!

Erby Crofutt
07-28-2008, 05:53 PM
What did the clients say about the agent calling saying that the clients were the ones that were complaining???

Rick Hurst
07-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Jack,

You should always ask such DA agents for the phone number of the broker letting them hang their license on the wall.

Tell them you'll call their broker and ask why is this agent calling you with such questioning. Where is her ethics?

People are getting bold though.

I have a seller leaving the home Friday morning as I was arriving and she asked my to vacuum up all of the footprints I leave on her carpeting.

I walked a plenty that day. Looked like a herd of cattle had been through there with clean hooves.

Ted Menelly
07-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Rick

Vacuum up???????

Did you get completely hysterical ??????

Jack Feldmann
07-28-2008, 08:58 PM
I would have probably said something like, "No can do, THAT'S A WOMAN'S JOB", then turn around and walk away from her.