PDA

View Full Version : Derek Lewis

Derek Lewis
08-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Greetings all,

Just found this site and am interested in participating and getting acquainted with the members. I am a licensed builder and a certified home inspector with over 1,000 home inspections to date. In addition to the standard home inspection the company I work for provides mold, pest, well & septic, radon and air quality inspections. I am here to learn and if possible I will do my best to contribute.

Ted Menelly
08-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Welcome Dereck

Learn and contribute away

Ron Bibler
08-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Greetings all,

Just found this site and am interested in participating and getting acquainted with the members. I am a licensed builder and a certified home inspector with over 1,000 home inspections to date. In addition to the standard home inspection the company I work for provides mold, pest, well & septic, radon and air quality inspections. I am here to learn and if possible I will do my best to contribute.

Wellcom Derek.

Good to have aboard. jump on in and get your feet wet.

If you want to have some fun. post one of your reports. and we will go over it and see if we can find and thing wrong:D L.O.L.

Best

Ron

Billy Stephens
08-29-2008, 08:57 AM
Greetings all,

Alright a ( rubbing hands together ) Contributor. :D