PDA

View Full Version : 10 thumbs up for Graigslist this is Great

Ron Bibler
10-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I have been looking at ways to get on the first page of the internet with google. I Posted a free add on Craigslist last night and. boom baby today im on the first page of google.

Some people say hey look into (pay cer click) or (buy an add with google)

But a free add with Craigslist and im on the first page.

set up you link and use the Excellence Exterminating and Thermal Imaging (http://www.excellenceexterminating.com/)
from google search in your post.

This is what i used for my listing ( SANTA ROSA HOME INSPECTOR )

Just use your City or Town and HOME INSPECTOR.

:D 10 thumbs up for Craigslist. :D

They will get all my bis.

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Its Craigslist.

Ron Bibler
10-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Its Craigslist.

Ya what Rick said!!!

Ron

Gunnar Alquist
10-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I have been looking at ways to get on the first page of the internet with google. I Posted a free add on Craigslist last night and. boom baby today im on the first page of google.

Some people say hey look into (pay cer click) or (buy an add with google)

But a free add with Craigslist and im on the first page.

set up you link and use the Excellence Exterminating and Thermal Imaging (http://www.excellenceexterminating.com/)
from google search in your post.

This is what i used for my listing ( SANTA ROSA HOME INSPECTOR )

Just use your City or Town and HOME INSPECTOR.

:D 10 thumbs up for Craigslist. :D

They will get all my bis.

Best

Ron

Ron,

Isn't that a bit misleading? I mean, you are a pest inspector and you do the IR, but to the best of my knowledge, you are not a home inspector.

Ron Bibler
10-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Gunnar. If I do a stand alone IR. That is a Home inspection.

Best

Ron

Gunnar Alquist
10-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Interesting. I would have thought it would have been different from a home inspection. Maybe considered to be thermography.

Ron Bibler
10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Think of it this way. if I used a moisture meter to inspect a wall or a Ultrasonic Stethoscope or something els. what would i be doing to that wall ? Inspecting... Thats how i understand what the state of Calif says im doing with doing with thermography.

Anyway: :D ( Craigslist is Great ) :D

Best

Ron

Jeff Beck
10-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Ron,
I hope that you have EXTENSIVE security software on your computer if you continue to advertise on Craigslist.

I have run ads on Craigslist for almost a year and I have had some really decent clients, a bunch of price shoppers and several very difficult to fix virus infections.

I have a background in computers and am reasonably competent with PC's but some of this stuff is incredibly malicious. Spammers prowl places like Craigslist, Kudzu and other ad sites looking for email addresses that they can send a trojan horse or some other type of Rootkit infection to.

If you should accidentally get a Rootkit infection you'll have a very difficult time in getting it removed.

So BE CAREFUL!!!!!

There are people who rely on getting their information from the Internet and then there are the scumbags who pray on people who use the Internet.

IMHO a slow torture and then death is too good for the later. :eek:

Jeff Beck
Foresight Home Inspection LLC

Ron Bibler
10-10-2008, 09:11 AM
Its a wacky world Jerry.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ron

Jack Feldmann
10-11-2008, 08:06 AM
In every licensed state that I am aware of, IR would NOT be considered a home inspection, since it does not meet the Standards of Practice.

Ron Bibler
10-11-2008, 10:37 AM
In every licensed state that I am aware of, IR would NOT be considered a home inspection, since it does not meet the Standards of Practice.

No LIC. REQ. in Calif.

Best

Ron

Scott Patterson
10-12-2008, 08:23 AM
No LIC. REQ. in Calif.

Best

Ron

That might be true.....but the home inspection profession as with any other profession has what is called a "Standard of Care".

Maybe Jerry M can chime in as to how the "Standard of Care" would cover this in CA.