Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 66 to 106 of 106
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by John McKenna View Post
    You can send in your application (with payment) and become an ASHI member here.
    Online application | ASHI, American Society of Home Inspectors
    John,

    Er ... ummm ... just because you can send in an APPLICATION, that does not make one a *member*. And, remember, "member" is what you stated. You DID NOT state "application", "applicant", "candidate", or any other potential category, you stated "member".

    So, I ask you again:

    "
    Okay, now your turn, and "Be careful what you say.", it will either make me look foolish (which has been done before ) or make you look foolish (which has also been done before ).

    Go for it.
    "

    Even Raymond Wand, who posted before you, says you can become an ASHI member with just an application.
    ASHI membership categories and requirements | ASHI, American Society of Home Inspectors
    John, this is what you said "The truth is, you can become a member of NACHI or ASHI by simply turning in your application (someone prove me wrong). Be careful what you say."

    Now, you still have not offered proof that you can "become a member of ... ASHI by simply turning in your application".

    Not-from-Missouri but you still have to show me to get me to believe it ... and you have not done that.


    At least NACHI states that you MUST fulfil some testing and education to be a member.
    Another incorrect statement on your part, John.

    Here, I will use bold and red text to emphasis the important word you have wrong.

    "At least NACHI states that you MUST fulfil some testing and education to be a member."

    Nope, your dog can take the test, your friend (some friend they would be) can take the test, your kids can take the test, nothing states that "you" have to take the test, it simply states that you have to say that you took the test, no proof needed on who actually took the test.

    Remember, you said "be careful what you say.", and I reminded you of that too. "Be careful of what you say.", and you were not.

    Member Benefits1
    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  2. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Luce View Post
    But you are right about it takes more than an application. Money needs to go with it.
    Kevin,

    And did I not remind John of what he said, and to "Be careful of what you say." to John?

    You got one of my references to which I was referring to.

    John *did not* specify that, he only specified 'apply and become a member', which is ... drum roll ... incorrect.

    John, as you said and I reminded you, "Be careful of what you say."

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    I want to buy the dog that can pass the NACHI test.


    Let me know your terms.


  4. #69
    Joseph P. Hagarty's Avatar
    Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

    Smile Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    John,

    Er ... ummm ... just because you can send in an APPLICATION, that does not make one a *member*. And, remember, "member" is what you stated. You DID NOT state "application", "applicant", "candidate", or any other potential category, you stated "member".

    So, I ask you again:

    "
    Okay, now your turn, and "Be careful what you say.", it will either make me look foolish (which has been done before ) or make you look foolish (which has also been done before ).

    Go for it.
    "



    John, this is what you said "The truth is, you can become a member of NACHI or ASHI by simply turning in your application (someone prove me wrong). Be careful what you say."

    Now, you still have not offered proof that you can "become a member of ... ASHI by simply turning in your application".

    Not-from-Missouri but you still have to show me to get me to believe it ... and you have not done that.




    Another incorrect statement on your part, John.

    Here, I will use bold and red text to emphasis the important word you have wrong.

    "At least NACHI states that you MUST fulfil some testing and education to be a member."

    Nope, your dog can take the test, your friend (some friend they would be) can take the test, your kids can take the test, nothing states that "you" have to take the test, it simply states that you have to say that you took the test, no proof needed on who actually took the test.

    Remember, you said "be careful what you say.", and I reminded you of that too. "Be careful of what you say.", and you were not.
    The only Dogs, Cats & Children that I recall taking the NACHI Exam and proclaiming themselves to be Certifiable NACHI Members were actual Home Inspector Members of ASHI masquerading themselves as Cats, Dogs, Children, Etc.....

    Correct me if I am wrong.....


  5. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P. Hagarty View Post
    The only Dogs, Cats & Children that I recall taking the NACHI Exam and proclaiming themselves to be Certifiable NACHI Members were actual Home Inspector Members of ASHI masquerading themselves as Cats, Dogs, Children, Etc.....

    Correct me if I am wrong.....
    Not having the finger prints, paw prints of those suspected of that horrible and terrible dastardly deed, nor keyboards used, I cannot state that you are ... either wrong or not wrong.

    It is entirely possible that the dog did better than the HI, so the HI attached the dogs name to the test.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    I want to buy the dog that can pass the NACHI test.

    Let me know your terms.
    Michael,

    Not my dog, in fact I don't have a dog, but as a suggestion, check with that guy on the other post who said they had a blind monkey who not only could watch videos, but could talk also.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  7. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    I thought this article was interesting from the ASHI bylaws.

    2.4 Application for Membership. All applicants for membership other than for Friends must complete and sign the application form provided by the Society and submit the application to the principal office of the Society. Approved applications are subject to confirmation by the Board.
    Now how on earth can entry to ASHI be completed within 30 seconds as oft stated by NG?

    Maybe John M. can enlighten both me and Jerry?


  8. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Michael,

    Not my dog, in fact I don't have a dog, but as a suggestion, check with that guy on the other post who said they had a blind monkey who not only could watch videos, but could talk also.
    I guess you have to be more careful what you read and what you say Jerry.

    I never addressed you and I wrote "the" dog.

    My offer stands. Perhaps you want to broker the deal.


  9. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Michael

    I don't think you have a dog in this race!

    Why not gives us a dissertation on how an ethical professional body is to operate?

    If you need help just call Ken or Mario, they set the standards.


  10. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    I know Nachi doesn't have any bylaws such as these, and Michael I would like to know why?

    Again quoting from the ASHI bylaws:

    2.6.2 Any ASHI Certified Inspector proposed for discipline, except for Section 2.6.1 above, shall be provided due process according to existing guidelines, including
    reasonable written notice of the reason for discipline, opportunity to oppose the
    charge in writing or in person before a tribunal, final written notice of the tribunal's
    decision, and the right of appeal to the Board.

    2.6.3 Reasons for discipline include violations of ASHI's bylaws, code of ethics, Standards
    of Practice, rules, policies or any act which tends to interfere with the objectives of
    ASHI. ASHI shall maintain disciplinary procedures.



  11. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    I thought this article was interesting from the ASHI bylaws.

    2.4 Application for Membership. All applicants for membership other than for Friends must complete and sign the application form provided by the Society and submit the application to the principal office of the Society. Approved applications are subject to confirmation by the Board.

    Now how on earth can entry to ASHI be completed within 30 seconds as oft stated by NG?

    Maybe John M. can enlighten both me and Jerry?
    Jeez, Raymond, now you are giving John another of my references he screwed up on when he said "Be careful what you say." and when he said "The truth is, you can become a member of ... ASHI by simply turning in your application"

    Quote from John: "The truth is, you can become a member of ... ASHI by simply turning in your application (someone prove me wrong). Be careful what you say."

    John, as a reminder, heed this: "Be careful what you say."

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    I really like this part!
    Approved applications are subject to confirmation by the Board.
    You are not member until the board approves your application. Lovely!


  13. #78
    Ron Bibler's Avatar
    Ron Bibler Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Raymond. Dude you seam to be obsessed with this NACHI Stuff.

    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you go on that board and try to post under a fake name ? And then somebody uncovers your false name and they then kick you off the board.

    And you get your shorts in a bunch ? WHY ?

    That is odd dude...

    Just trying to understand you!!!

    Best

    Ron


  14. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Rockwall Texas
    Posts
    4,519

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Ron,

    This seems to happen to old HI's who start to forget their HI's and they want to lead the group to remind everyone how great they are.

    Most of these groups have too many members who want to be the "chiefs" and not just the "indians".

    Personally, I just donate my money to charity.

    rick


  15. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Hey Ron dude are you a Nachi member dude?

    I just present facts, facts that can be backed up. I have yet to see anyone back up any facts as it relates to your assertions that I am the bain of Nachi.

    Cheers,


  16. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    I just present facts,

    Raymond,

    No, you do not "just present the facts", you like to stir things up whenever InterNachi is mentioned, even if you are not the one mentioning them to start with.

    You are not interest in "facts", you are interested in "stirring things up".

    As is John McKenna and others.

    Poor old Rudolf did not know the history here on this board of association bashing and counter-bashing, otherwise I am sure he would not posted his post.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  17. #82
    John McKenna's Avatar
    John McKenna Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    I can fill out the ASHI application and clear my credit card in about 30 seconds here.
    Online application | ASHI, American Society of Home Inspectors

    Presto... instant membership, even if I choose never to "move up in membership".

    If you fill out the NACHI membership application, you must agree to the entrance test and other requirements on the application.

    ASHI does not ask you to meet more requirements on their application to be a member.

    Someone help Mr Peck read it... please.

    Simple facts, with no spin.

    BTW... Nick is a nice guy.


  18. #83
    Kevin Luce's Avatar
    Kevin Luce Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Most people around here, which includes Realtors, do not know the difference between being a member of ASHI and being an ASHI Certified Inspector. Heck, ASHI isn't that well known around here which surprises me since this area is considered part of Chicago.

    There are a lot of InterNACHI members around here. The meetings are good (mix of associations and independents attend) but the same goes with not being well know around here with Realtors and the general public.


  19. #84
    John McKenna's Avatar
    John McKenna Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Luce View Post
    Most people around here, which includes Realtors, do not know the difference between being a member of ASHI and being an ASHI Certified Inspector. Heck, ASHI isn't that well known around here which surprises me since this area is considered part of Chicago.

    There are a lot of InterNACHI members around here. The meetings are good (mix of associations and independents attend) but the same goes with not being well know around here with Realtors and the general public.
    Good post. Regardless of your association, it is your inspector skills and attitude that make you a good home inspector... IMHO


  20. #85
    Ron Bibler's Avatar
    Ron Bibler Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    It is the inspectors that make the association. The association of the Inspectors then help the new guys out. This is what has help me over the years. if I look back at the guys i have help. Then i see how my association with them has work out. They now put a roof over there kids heads and shoes on there feet. some even drive better cars and live in better home then i do. little jerks. L.O.L.

    Best

    Ron


  21. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Jerry

    Thats a strange comment for you to make considering you jumped into the fray with both feet! Facts are facts Jerry you should be able to appreciate that. What facts that I have presented have not been facts?

    Last edited by Raymond Wand; 11-18-2008 at 05:05 AM.

  22. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    John M. maybe you didn't see this from the ASHI bylaws.
    Approved applications are subject to confirmation by the Board.
    You are not a member till confirmed by the BOD.

    Cheers,


  23. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by John McKenna View Post
    I can fill out the ASHI application and clear my credit card ...
    John,

    You keep forgetting that part (until now), so (now) you are admitting that you cannot become a member of ASHI just by filling out the application and sending it in?

    Oh, and you are forgetting about the other part Raymond keeps reminding you of ... the part about having to be approved by the BoD?

    You stated, quite simply, that all you had to do was submit an application and you are, presto-whammo, an instant member of ASHI - which is an incorrect statement.

    I suspect that all others (at least most others) reading your posts understands the difference, even though you do not.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  24. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    J... the part about having to be approved by the BoD?

    You stated, quite simply, that all you had to do was submit an application and you are, presto-whammo, an instant member of ASHI - which is an incorrect statement.

    I suspect that all others (at least most others) reading your posts understands the difference, even though you do not.
    How many applications and for what cause do NOT get approved by the boD as long as the check or credit card clears?

    Without that information you are discussing a difference without a distinction.

    Now about that NACHI test passing dog................


  25. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Jerry

    Don't be so hard on John, he probably has realized that facts are facts, thus his silence on the issue.

    or to quote one of our recent Prime Ministers when he was questioned about facts involving the sponsorship scandal said:

    A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven. - Jean Chretien


    Cheers,


  26. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Michael

    Now really; ... how would Jerry know the answer as he is not an ASHI member? I mean really, you should try and ask Jim Bushart he likely would have the answer after all he is now an ASHI member. But to be fair, considering Jims reputation it may appear that your assumption is right, after all they took Jims money and made him a member of ASHI!


  27. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    Without that information you are discussing a difference without a distinction.
    There is a definite distinction - you said all you have to do is ... and you were incorrect, and *YOU* ask for someone to show you that you were incorrect - so I did.

    No matter how you try to spin it - you will always end back at the point which proves you were wrong. *By how much* you were wrong only matters to the person who was wrong (you), *the fact that you were wrong* is clear to all.

    And by pressing on showing *how close you came to not being wrong*, you are simply confirming that *you were, in fact, wrong*.

    Go for it.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  28. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    There is a definite distinction - you said all you have to do is ... and you were incorrect, and *YOU* ask for someone to show you that you were incorrect - so I did.

    One small problem, I never said that.

    No matter how you try to spin it - you will always end back at the point which proves you were wrong. *By how much* you were wrong only matters to the person who was wrong (you), *the fact that you were wrong* is clear to all.

    It's obvious that you have become confused,


    And by pressing on showing *how close you came to not being wrong*, you are simply confirming that *you were, in fact, wrong*.

    See above
    Go for it.
    Perhaps you have me confused with John.

    So will you tell me how many applications with a good form of payment are rejected or not?


  29. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    26,248

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    Perhaps you have me confused with John.


    Nope, just presuming that you were commenting on it along with John, being as you included that quote.

    So will you tell me how many applications with a good form of payment are rejected or not?
    Nope. I do not know and it does not matter.

    *EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE ONE* was accepted by the BoD, the BoD action is a REQUIREMENT, thus, what John said was incorrect. And John, or anyone else, arguing that 'it is close' is admitting that John is incorrect.

    Which means John just needs to step up to the plate and admit he was mistaken. Simple as that.

    Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

  30. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hudson, WI
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    [/color]

    Nope, just presuming that you were commenting on it along with John, being as you included that quote.

    [color=blue][color=black]

    Nope. I do not know and it does not matter.

    *EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE ONE* was accepted by the BoD, the BoD action is a REQUIREMENT, thus, what John said was incorrect. And John, or anyone else, arguing that 'it is close' is admitting that John is incorrect.

    Which means John just needs to step up to the plate and admit he was mistaken. Simple as that.
    I'm sure he will right after you.

    Good night Jerry.


  31. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Michael

    Here is a plan. Why don't you join ASHI and then you will be able to provide first hand information as to the matters at hand?

    Remember, A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.

    Have a great Kool Aid day!

    Cheers,


  32. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Michael or John,

    Can you confirm the statements made at this link? I need verification, facts, proof that what is posted is true. I have been kind enough to provide factual info (i.e. ASHI bylaws) now can you help me out?

    http/www.nachi.org/forum/f48/international-association-certified-home-inspectorss-membership-ontario-topped-400-today-34663/

    Thanks,


  33. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WESTMINSTER CO
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    hey all

    happy pre thankgiving

    thank you kevin you are the only one in your organization who calls your org by it's lawsuited CORRECT name INTERNACHI, i guess the other's have missed a major news letter from past convicted NACHI. NACHI minus the C=NAHI

    i am a member of NAHI here in colorado and hold the post of Education director for our chapter.

    our organization {RMNAHI} has an open invitation to visit all AHIT and KAPLAN PROFESSIONL to come into all of their start up HI courses and talk to all of their would be future HI about the importance of joining and learning from a quailfied and professional HI association to begin their HI adventure. granted we tell them who we represent, but we do not bash any other org. AGAIN WE STRESS JOIN A ASSOCIATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION.



    our chapter does accept new members graduating from certified home inspector courses but they must have a certificate of completed education from a certified HI course, and they do have a time limit and must prove their competance. our newbies can study and be apart of our group where they can learn and be called an ASSOCIATE MEMBER for the minimul price a year or pay $15 a visit--we conduct monthly two hour education clases and other continuing ed classes at the national level. al well worth the knowledge they recieve. we all have to start somewhere. but they must progress and prove their qualifications--move up to Members and then CRI within a time frame.

    i only know of my organizations chain of advancement so can't and won't comment on the others, but we do encourage in house education above internet education, but all education is great and i encourage all

    we all need to start some where. think back to our first freightening days after graduating if classes were attended.

    our group offers free ride alongs with our new graduates. and i personnaly have done over 40 ride alongs.--wow there are some newbies, and it is obvious first off, that just don't %^&*#$% get it, but there are others that you feel are comfortable in what they are doing and those are the ones we are looking for.

    again i only offer my peace talk to all and why can't we all get along and have bi-yearly or even yearly inter organizatinal meetings and stop all this &*%$ ****---sorry brian i meant bull &*%$

    internachi--ashi--nahi= american home inspectors of america

    peace to all
    charlie


  34. #99
    Kevin Luce's Avatar
    Kevin Luce Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARLIE VAN FLEET View Post
    thank you kevin you are the only one in your organization who calls your org by it's lawsuited CORRECT name INTERNACHI...
    charlie
    Don't want to make anything from it but I do not belong to InterNACHI. The local group is a mixture of home inspectors that just get together. Half the time we have somebody come in to talk about a topic. The other half we just talk to each other. Some in the group like InterNACHI while some don't, but that doesn't interfere with the conversation.

    I have looked into NAHI a few times in the past but always found that in the state of Indiana (especially in the Northern part), they do not have a presence when it comes to meetings. If they did, I would have likely given them a try. When it comes to learning, the local group I'm in now is fine but I have learned the most from being a member of the Indiana Association of Building Officials.

    again i only offer my peace talk to all and why can't we all get along and have bi-yearly or even yearly inter organizatinal meetings and stop all this &*%$ ****---sorry brian i meant bull &*%$

    internachi--ashi--nahi= american home inspectors of america
    I personally think that most of the home inspectors would get along. It's usually the few that makes the many look bad.

    Last edited by Kevin Luce; 11-21-2008 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Changed the word presents to presence

  35. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WESTMINSTER CO
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    kevin

    you are so into this web and eager for the learning it gives.

    create a group----does your group have a good direction or more important a leader, your imput here is heard --share it with your group

    contact each org and find out what they can help you with

    i will help you with organizing the education part--it is so easy, HI LOVE EDUCATION
    CHARLIE


  36. #101
    Russel Ray's Avatar
    Russel Ray Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    I agree.

    I disagree.

    I think I agree.

    I think I disagree.

    I think I will agree.

    I think I will disagree.

    I think I probably will agree.

    I think I probably will disagree.

    I think I'm ROTFLMAO.

    Over 3,600 homes sold here in San Diego County in October 2008. There's lots of business out there for those who have the initiative to go get it.

    Best wishes to everyone for health, happiness, peace, prosperity, and lots of business to close out the year and start the new one.


  37. #102
    Ron Bibler's Avatar
    Ron Bibler Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Russel FYI. Each time a home is taken back by the a bank the name on the title changes to that banks name. This will show on the books as a sold property but is not a sale.

    So look at the number of bank repos.

    Then look at the number of Refinanced.

    Then look at the number of home in reverse mortgage

    Then sub-tract all these and you will have a close number

    Your area is more like under 1,000 home sold in Oct. Ouch.

    Best

    Ron


  38. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Hey Russel, where have u been? Are you still a member of that other association?

    Cheers,


  39. #104
    Russel Ray's Avatar
    Russel Ray Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Hey, Ron.

    Depends on who's keeping the statistics.

    We had over 3,600 real-time buyers with money and credit buy from real-time sellers, although some of the sellers were banks.


  40. #105
    Russel Ray's Avatar
    Russel Ray Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Hey, Raymond.

    I'm a member, but I haven't been active since July 22. It just got too negative over there with you-know-who. Duh.

    I play in the Rain now. Readers should feel free to come other real estate professionals that we're not all like you-know-who.

    Use the link -- ActiveRain Real Estate Network -- and when I get notification that you're registered, I'll teach you how the system works and how to work the system for all it's worth.

    Best networking site for real estate professionals of all those that I'm a member of.


  41. #106
    Ron Bibler's Avatar
    Ron Bibler Guest

    Default Re: NACHI Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Russel Ray View Post
    Hey, Ron.

    Depends on who's keeping the statistics.

    We had over 3,600 real-time buyers with money and credit buy from real-time sellers, although some of the sellers were banks.
    I bet most of the real time buyers were banks getting up at the crack of day only to find a bundle of baby home on the front porch.

    Sorry

    Ron


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •