Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-16-2009, 10:52 PM #1
Alberta home inspectors welcome possible regulations
As reported by inew880.com, the largest HI association in Alberta is welcome to the new regulation. Please see details here. The government consultation information is here.
There have been suggested that the inspection fee will be double after the Alberta regulation. However, the BC experience shown that no significant fees increase after 6 weeks of HI licensing starts from March 31, 2009.
Is there any fees increase from other regulating states? Any pros and cons for HI regulation?
- Without any guidelines for inspectors, how do you know your home ... - Nashua Telegra
- Critics say NH lags on regulating home inspectors - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Regulate builders,inspectors of houses - Nashua Telegraph (subscription)
- Saving Money With Home Inspectors
- Wrightstown approves change to swimming pool regulations