Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-12-2013, 02:32 PM #1
CSA proposed plan to develop a National Standard on Home Inspection Canada
A proposed plan to develop a National Standard on Home Inspection.
CSA is preparing to constitute a Technical Committee to develop and approve the technical content of a consensus-based standard of practice, CSA A770 Home Inspection, that can:
• Establish consistent requirements for home inspection nationally;
• Help establish common ground on current differences; and
• Provide a consistent platform for regulation.
The value of experience is not in seeing much, but in seeing wisely.
- Proposed ASHI Home Inspection Standard Improvements Presented for Comment
- April is National Home Inspection Month - Earthtimes (press release)
- TREC Proposed new SOP and Standard Form
- NAHI's Position on the Creation of a National Standard for Home Inspection
- HWA Launches First National, Licensed Home Inspection Warranty Program - RisMedia.com