Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spring Hill (Nashville), TN
    Posts
    5,847

    Default New ASHI Standard of Practice go live March 1, 2014

    This past week the ASHI Board of Directors voted for the new SoP to go into effect on March 1, 2014. They were approved by the ASHI membership in December 2013. After 3/1/2014 all ASHI members should be following the new SoP. Members should receive a notice from ASHI headquarters very soon that covers this.

    Inspection Referral SOC
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

  2. #2

    Default Re: New ASHI Standard of Practice go live March 1, 2014

    Thanks for the info, Scott.
    It doesn't appear to be on the ASHI site yet. They are still showing the 2006 version.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spring Hill (Nashville), TN
    Posts
    5,847

    Default Re: New ASHI Standard of Practice go live March 1, 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Brown View Post
    Thanks for the info, Scott.
    It doesn't appear to be on the ASHI site yet. They are still showing the 2006 version.
    Yep, it will soon.. I think all members were sent a link in late December that had the changes in it. Members will be sent a link soon to the new SOP's.

    You can also find it on the ASHI discussion board show the new standards and I think the changes.

    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    denver
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: New ASHI Standard of Practice go live March 1, 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    Yep, it will soon.. I think all members were sent a link in late December that had the changes in it. Members will be sent a link soon to the new SOP's.

    You can also find it on the ASHI discussion board show the new standards and I think the changes.
    it amasing how NACHI or interNACHI ( had to change name got sued by nahi for copying name) knows so much about ASHI, been a memeber of ASHI for about 12 years, havent heard a word about the new sop?, guess i should have taken the 30 minute on line internet certification from internachi then i would know as much as internachi memeber do, oh i did take their test my 12 year old son also passed this internet test.

    MISTAKE, MY BAD , APPEARS WITH INTERNACHI' S BANNER ADD THAT MR.SCOTT PATTERSON IS A INTERNACHI MEMBER, GREAT TO KNOW SCOTT HAS PASSED THE NHIE EXAME,PERFORMED 250 INSPECTIONS, HAD 5 OF HIS 250 INSPECTION REPORTS REVIEWED BY ASHI FOR COMPLIANCE, TAKE ANOTHER SOP TEST. THEN CERTIFIED.

    Last edited by tom bopp; 01-27-2014 at 04:26 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Caledon, Ontario
    Posts
    5,005

    Default Re: New ASHI Standard of Practice go live March 1, 2014

    ... guess you should go to ASHI on a regular basis and partake on the ASHI forum so you will be in the loop... I also think I rec'd a email notice from ASHI about the changes, but I can't remember that far back even if it was in Dec. 2013.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spring Hill (Nashville), TN
    Posts
    5,847

    Default Re: New ASHI Standard of Practice go live March 1, 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by tom bopp View Post
    it amasing how NACHI or interNACHI ( had to change name got sued by nahi for copying name) knows so much about ASHI, been a memeber of ASHI for about 12 years, havent heard a word about the new sop?, guess i should have taken the 30 minute on line internet certification from internachi then i would know as much as internachi memeber do, oh i did take their test my 12 year old son also passed this internet test.

    MISTAKE, MY BAD , APPEARS WITH INTERNACHI' S BANNER ADD THAT MR.SCOTT PATTERSON IS A INTERNACHI MEMBER, GREAT TO KNOW SCOTT HAS PASSED THE NHIE EXAME,PERFORMED 250 INSPECTIONS, HAD 5 OF HIS 250 INSPECTION REPORTS REVIEWED BY ASHI FOR COMPLIANCE, TAKE ANOTHER SOP TEST. THEN CERTIFIED.
    What the heck are you rambling about? Sorry, but I'm not a member of INACHI.

    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •